HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221 Replies
Jaime1

Hi, 

I could really use this feature as well.  Thanks.

Shanta
Participant

I find it so difficult to believe that a client can't view at least their own ticket directly, even if not a full "dashboard" view for all of their tickets. I too am moving over from Zendesk and finding there is a lot missing. 

NikkiScott

This is a must. Zendesk does this so nicely. If you want to use hubspot as a help desk you cant right now. 

Ralf

Dear Hubspot team, 

would you be able to provide and kind of feedback when this enhancement would be available.

Thank & regards,
Ralf

rwong
HubSpot Employee

If we can provide a support inbox feature to our customers, it would be great if our customers can provide this to their clients as well! It'll help to integrate the service tools like the support form and ticket automation, and allow our customers to manage all their service offerings in HubSpot. 

djlife

Agree. Hubspot promotes document sharing, however, a portal would eliminate all the waste in completing multiple document sharing processes. 

Mjeffries

100%, This feels like a no-brainer and a surprising feature to overlook when Hubspot themselves have it (along with many other support tools). 

sathishpoonath

Yes we need a portal so users can acces their ticket history anytime, its crucial and better user experience.

DavidYounger
Participant

I am shocked to find out there is no support portal with ability for customer to log and view their tickets and see a Knowledge Base of articles.

Had I known this, I probably would not have chosed Hubspot for our support ticketing system.

How can Hubspot justify such an omission at the prices they are charging?

vbijay

This is a #1 feature our team is complaining about. We migrated from Freshdesk for couple of products and they are not approving migration of support for other products to Hubspot.

mandisharma

Very important! Our customers have been asking for this. They have to "sign in" to the knowledge base to see articles that they have access to, but they have no way to see tickets they have submitted. 

Husain

Yes would like this,

MichaelEstep1

Does anyone know if this is in the works? On the roadmap? Or just a hope/dream at this point still? 

ECMAdvisor
Participant

Continuing the request...

HubSpot - we need a Customer Portal that allows customers to view and work with their support tickets.  What tickets are open? Closed Tickets?  not just a single Company Contact, but if there are multiple people at a company there should be some link that allows them (permissions required) to see all open tickets for a Company.

In the absence of a Company/Customer Portal, could you provide some email reporting that is capable of sending the open ticket list to the Company Contact on a dynamic time frame - daily/weekly/monthly?

Ralf

Hello HubSpot team, 

With the increased interest in this ticket portal, would you be able to provide an update?

Thank you,
Ralf

crush

This is a major hurdle for my organizition switching to hubspot from zendesk. Customers like the ability to see all their tickets in one place. 

gmounier
Participant

I agree with Crush. I also switched from Zendesk to HubSpot and have to explain to clients why they cannot see the status of Open Tickets, the way you actually can by using HubSpot very own Support Help Desk. Not sure why there is not announcement or fix on this from HubSpot. I cannot imagine anything else more important in the Service module than this for dealing with anxious customers. Instead we got some automated workflows per ticket stage released, which creates a very robotic feel to the customer experience. Oh well...Will wait for HubSpot Product Management to pay attention to this thread....

crush

Wow..... I feel like this is a minimum need to even funcuntion as a ticket system. 

kanefrisby
Participant

Ive been waiting for this ever since we became a CRM and marketing customer. We cannot move to the Service Hub until this feature is added.

jholyoak
Participant

Adding to the symphony of other users dissappointed in the lack of this basic functionality within the Service Desk system. When we inquired about this during our implementation we were told that the Service Hub offering is still a "relatively new" tool within the HubSpot suite and that this has not been included in a roadmap at this point. It was suggested that we add the request to the Community idea hub here. It is interesting to see the vast number of "up votes" present dating back 2+ years. It is also telling that HubSpot clearly understands the value of this feature since it is present within their own user support experience.

HubSpot - why is this feature "minimally viable" for your own customer support experience but not present within your market offering after multiple years of product availability? Is it possible to get an update on plans for inclusion of this core functionality from the Product Management team?