HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221件のコメント
ubotero
参加者

This is something urgent, because our customers need to have a place to validate open, closed tickets, response times, etc.

UProperties
メンバー

@Jusbut99  Could you share the answer you received from HubSpot?

Advokatix
メンバー

Hallo everybody,

we got the answer from HubSpot that there is no client portal at this moment. So we decided to build it up on our own. There are a few Problems you maybe will reach for. In this post I will describe our work and how we setted up a client portal.
Goal:

1. The costumer should get a Username and a Password for login.

2. Login in User should see: all his Tickets, a summery of his contact and detailed information on each ticket.

Problem:

1. To identify a Ticket you have the ticket ID, but this ID changes when you merge a ticket with another one.

2. The Client ID (Password / VID) is only given in the contact URL so when a Ticket is created you have to paste the VID once in a new property of the contact.

Step:

1. Build up an API request for The Contact (via e-mail and vid) if they are not matching refresh and show an error.

2. API get request for all linked Ticket ID`s (give them custom Names (because the ID may change))

3. List all This information on Client Portal.

adussault
メンバー

This would be very helpful for our organization.

dlozano
投稿者

This is a must for us... It's sometimes kind of confusing for the customer if their ticket was actually created or not, and if it's being taken care of or not. Right now we're considering switching to zendesk, they seem to have this functionality already.

ubotero
参加者

Yes, it is a must ... we had Zendesk and we switched to HubSpot and we are very worried about having lost this basic help desk functionality.. 

and we don't see that there are HubSpot actions in this idea published in July 2018

this is what we had in ZendeskCaptura de Pantalla 2019-10-04 a la(s) 11.37.33 a. m..png

StefKnapp
参加者

I would love it if they could even just log in and manage/update their preferences and subscriptions.

kzand
メンバー

Yes please! - This feature is very important to our customers and the follow up - as just having emails sitting in their inbox to track what items they have submitted to us - is not a great customer experience. We are in the process of moving from Freshdesk to Hubspot tickets and this was one of the items that was missing - adding this feature will be a game changer!

bendonahower
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Can ideas in the forum be merged? I see this as a rather similar request with another 18 votes : ) https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tickets-Conversations/How-can-a-client-check-the-status-of-their-ti...

jjmartin
メンバー

I think so.
The two issues are solved at the same time. We can join them.

SamLambda
メンバー

Hello,

I would like to also comment that having a end-user facing support inbox is paramount to my support operations. I am in the process of migrating from ZenDesk to Service Hub as my company has consildated sales and maketing ops into HubSpot. We are unable to move forward with our part of the migration, as we cannot risk a reduction in service provided to our current clients. They use and expect to have a support hub/inbox to view of all tickets they have and their organization have submitted. 

Thank you,

Sam McCullough

Ralf
メンバー

Agree 100%

Dear HubSpot team,

would yo be able to provide some color on this high level item?

Consideration Yes/ No? , Already spec-ed out? In plan? ETA?

Thank you.

gmounier
参加者

Recently opened a ticket on this. Standard functionality in Zendesk. Our customers are asking for visibility in their outstanding tickets. 

Franzi
HubSpot Employee

Good Idea.

MarcusDevaney
参加者

Totally needed.......A massive surprise to us that is isn't built into memberships within the knowledge base.  Coming from Zendesk our customers will lose service functions if we adopt HS Tickets.

Mjeffries
メンバー

When tickets are registered, allow customers the chance to see their ticket 'thread' (of live chats, emails etc.) in a portal, much like Hubspot have.

Ivete
メンバー

I also need this. 

Allow customers to track ticket history

gmerino
メンバー

Upvoting this idea, our customers are also asking for the ability to view and track their tickets.

Cashmore
メンバー

Yes, this is essential for our business as our customer base grows.

NicoleSengers
ガイド役 | Elite Partner

This would be really helpful. More and more customers want to use Hubspot to offer self service options for their clients and they do want the ability for customers to be able to edit their own details.