Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

131 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Hi Guys,

So I reached out to Hubspot and apparently it's on the roadmap for this year Q2,3 or 4 at the latest.

😄

New Contributor

@Jusbut99 thanks for your update.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks @Jusbut99 and @GS 

New Contributor

Yes! Service Hub really needs this to be a contender in the market.

Regular Contributor

We really need to have this feature so that customers can check their ticket status anytime.

New Contributor

Seems like HubSpot could just open up the platform they use for their internal support system to HubSpot customers???

Occasional Contributor

Would be great to have this feature!

Occasional Contributor

Yes a must-have. Can Hubspot confirm the expected release date of this feature?

New Contributor

It is very importante for my organization

New Contributor

Is there any lead time on this? It's becoming very urgent for us and it's been a feature request for more than 9 months now...

Regular Contributor

SpotHopper is waiting on this also... Can someone from HubSpot answer to all of us here?

New Contributor

The response I got from HubSpot was: 

"Hi Tristan,

Thanks so much for speaking with me today, it was an absolute pleasure!

I reached out to my team internally regarding whether there is a tool in planning from the development team here which allows customers to see the status of a ticket submitted and they have confirmed with me that there isn't. I totally understand the usage of a tool like this. As a potential workaround, I know my colleague Matt already mentioned it to you but you could set up automatic emails that are sent out when the ticket stage changes.

I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for but I hope this information helps you out nonetheless. Please let me know if I can clarify anything on the above.

Best,

Clíona"

Occasional Contributor

Wierd I got a completely contradicting answer:/

Occasional Contributor

This is needed!

Occasional Contributor

Spy on me Hubspot doesn't have it. It is the basic tool of a ticket manager. Everyone else has (zendesk, zoho, feshdesk, octadesk, ...).

Occasional Contributor

We agree with all the comments and upvotes here. This is a fundamental tool and urgently needed

Thank you for closing the gap asap.

Occasional Contributor

This is something urgent, because our customers need to have a place to validate open, closed tickets, response times, etc.

New Contributor

@Jusbut99  Could you share the answer you received from HubSpot?

Occasional Contributor

Hallo everybody,

we got the answer from HubSpot that there is no client portal at this moment. So we decided to build it up on our own. There are a few Problems you maybe will reach for. In this post I will describe our work and how we setted up a client portal.
Goal:

1. The costumer should get a Username and a Password for login.

2. Login in User should see: all his Tickets, a summery of his contact and detailed information on each ticket.

Problem:

1. To identify a Ticket you have the ticket ID, but this ID changes when you merge a ticket with another one.

2. The Client ID (Password / VID) is only given in the contact URL so when a Ticket is created you have to paste the VID once in a new property of the contact.

Step:

1. Build up an API request for The Contact (via e-mail and vid) if they are not matching refresh and show an error.

2. API get request for all linked Ticket ID`s (give them custom Names (because the ID may change))

3. List all This information on Client Portal.

New Contributor

This would be very helpful for our organization.