HubSpot Ideas

atma

Customer portal for Tickets

Allow customers to log in and see their Ticket inbox, history, statuses, replies etc.

Ideally integrate this with Knowedge Base too.

221件のコメント
jschofield5
メンバー

We also would love the feature and it would save us loads of time.

GS
参加者

Our company just started using Hubspot and I was very surprised that this feature is currently not available. Hopefully it is in the pipeline and not too far away 

cbragado
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Not to far away? I hope so... Do you have any info?

GS
参加者

@cbragado I have no info......all I have is hope.

Jusbut99
メンバー

Hi Guys,

So I reached out to Hubspot and apparently it's on the roadmap for this year Q2,3 or 4 at the latest.

😄

GS
参加者

@Jusbut99 thanks for your update.

cbragado
投稿者 | Solutions Partner

Thanks @Jusbut99 and @GS 

EricP
メンバー

Yes! Service Hub really needs this to be a contender in the market.

onvista
投稿者

We really need to have this feature so that customers can check their ticket status anytime.

EricP
メンバー

Seems like HubSpot could just open up the platform they use for their internal support system to HubSpot customers???

Markus
参加者

Would be great to have this feature!

vbijay
メンバー

Yes a must-have. Can Hubspot confirm the expected release date of this feature?

jjmartin
メンバー

It is very importante for my organization

TristanEley
メンバー

Is there any lead time on this? It's becoming very urgent for us and it's been a feature request for more than 9 months now...

vesnastefanovic
参加者 | Diamond Partner

SpotHopper is waiting on this also... Can someone from HubSpot answer to all of us here?

TristanEley
メンバー

The response I got from HubSpot was: 

"Hi Tristan,

Thanks so much for speaking with me today, it was an absolute pleasure!

I reached out to my team internally regarding whether there is a tool in planning from the development team here which allows customers to see the status of a ticket submitted and they have confirmed with me that there isn't. I totally understand the usage of a tool like this. As a potential workaround, I know my colleague Matt already mentioned it to you but you could set up automatic emails that are sent out when the ticket stage changes.

I understand that this is not the answer you were hoping for but I hope this information helps you out nonetheless. Please let me know if I can clarify anything on the above.

Best,

Clíona"

Jusbut99
メンバー

Wierd I got a completely contradicting answer:/

Advokatix
メンバー

This is needed!

rcanedo
参加者

Spy on me Hubspot doesn't have it. It is the basic tool of a ticket manager. Everyone else has (zendesk, zoho, feshdesk, octadesk, ...).

Ralf
メンバー

We agree with all the comments and upvotes here. This is a fundamental tool and urgently needed

Thank you for closing the gap asap.