Customer Support Survey - more control, flexibility, options
Submitted by James-Preseem on Sep 17, 2020 5:14 PM
Customer Support Survey
- 1 survey
- No control over content of survey (type, wording, measurement, etc...)
- Recipients based on pipeline(s)
- Event driven based on status change from an open status to any closed status
- No option to suppress
- More criteria to define when to send or not send the survey
- existing or customer property value
- specific closed status i.e. Closed = send survey, Closed No Survey = don't send survey
- multiple people open up a ticket for the same reason and we decide to close 5 tickets and merge them all into one, we need an option to send out 1 survey, not 5.
- Options to change the type of question asked in the support survey from 😞 😐 🙂 to whatever we would like. Providing an industry standard option for CES survey is great. Forcing everyone to only use 1 survey is not great
- Allow more than one CES survey. Not all departments, pipelines, and tickets are the same. A technical support bug ticket and a customer service billing issue ticket are not the same thing. An internally generated ticket that is requires an outbound contact to the customer vs. a customer intiated inbound ticket to the same group are not the same things.
See more ideas labeled with:
- Select a label to view existing ideas by category::