HubSpot Ideas

AEryorulmaz

Customer Portal Custom Fields

Thanks HS Team for launching the Customer Portal.

I suggest letting Hubspot users( companies) selecting what properties should be visible on The Customer Portal assigned to their tickets.

For example --> we have a custom property ( Ticket Type) on all our tickets. It would be great if the customers could see that.

Or at the moment customers can only see OPEN or CLOSED.

We however have other internal statusses - it would be great if customers can see at what stage the ticket is ( more visibility) to avoid questions like " what is the status of my ticket".

7 Replies
CSpeckhardt

Seconded!

FCadiou

Must have !
It's a mess to keep the customer updated

HEhlenba

I agree! Right now, it is a pretty poor customer experience to look and see many tickets "open", then have to click through each ticket to see which have a dialogue or may even be waiting on the client for more information. 

LMitcheltree

We just switched to ServiceHub from Zendesk and completly regret it.  Customer experience is awful.  Customers can not see anything in the portal!!  Why even have a portal if customers cannot see the information on the form THEY submitted.  Customers should be able to see everything they put in the form, especially the description.  Who was the product manager for this feature....geeez...FAIL!  Our customers are really upset and it is creating a TON of manual work for us to send exports, screen shots or put into emails or templates so they can see all the ticket info. 

JStamm
Contributor

The ability to add more properties and filters to the customer portal has been submitted in a separate thread. Please upvote here - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/More-filters-in-customer-portal/idc-p/804137#M145658

petermuldoon
Participant

hope this is coming soon

DStaat
Participant

Hey @AEryorulmaz,

I'm David from the hapily support team! Our Customer Service Portal app would solve both of your problems. It allows you to choose whether customers just see an open / closed status on their tickets or the stage names you created!

We also just launched a new feature that allows you to choose which ticket properties are displayed to customers. You can see how that works and what it looks like from the customer's side here.

If you want to take a look at the app, here's a link to its app marketplace listing.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out. I'd be happy to hop on a call with you!

Best,

-David Staat