Customer Feedback (custom and flexible) Module for Email Marketing

It would be great if we would be able to add Customer Feedback modules to Email Marketing e.g. Newsletters. 

Connecting both the Marketing Hub and the Service Hub would be great.

HubSpot has this feature in their footer for the "HubSpot Marketing Blog" newsletters (please see the image). I am not sure if this is as well possible for the customers, but so far I have not found a way to do so in our email marketing.

Screenshot 2019-01-11 at 10.50.46.pngHubSpot Marketing Blog newsletter footerIf the Customer Feedback Module would be customizable and flexible users could use their own icons and graphics to remain in line with their branding, tone, and language.

HubSpot updates
Customer Feedback (custom and flexible) Module for Email MarketingHubSpot Product Team
02-23-2019

Hi @davecriswell! It's certainly possible that there are teams internally that are testing out the impact of a survey like this in their emails, but unfortunately it's custom coded, not something that's in active development within the product itself. Do you happen to know what that email you received was in relation to? I.e. what team it came from? I can follow up internally and figure out why it may have been going to a blank page. Thanks!

Customer Feedback (custom and flexible) Module for Email MarketingHubSpot Product Team
02-23-2019

Great idea! Thanks for taking the time to reach out @skyliem. I've passed on your feedback to my team and the feedback team to see what it might take to offer something like this. If/as we have updates I'll be sure to keep you posted here. Thanks again!

8 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Great idea! Thanks for taking the time to reach out @skyliem. I've passed on your feedback to my team and the feedback team to see what it might take to offer something like this. If/as we have updates I'll be sure to keep you posted here. Thanks again!

davecriswell
Occasional Contributor

It would be valuable for email recipients to be able to provide feedback on individual emails, similar to how visitors can give a thumbs up/down to knowledgebase articles.

Below is an example from an email from Airbnb.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 8.30.09 AM.png

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thanks @davecriswell! This is actually the same as an existing idea we have so I'm going to merge them together to make sure they're linked.

davecriswell
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, @Shay! I checked around before submitting but missed this one.

Jens_Hooiveld
Occasional Contributor

Yes, this would be very usefull.

Even better if people get the option to provide a comment too, after clicking on a feedback icon.

davecriswell
Occasional Contributor

@Shay do you know if this is being tested internally? I saw this in an email I received from Hubspot (which led coincidentally to a blank page after clicking on the smiley face).

Screen Shot 2019-02-16 at 11.10.54 AM.png

HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @davecriswell! It's certainly possible that there are teams internally that are testing out the impact of a survey like this in their emails, but unfortunately it's custom coded, not something that's in active development within the product itself. Do you happen to know what that email you received was in relation to? I.e. what team it came from? I can follow up internally and figure out why it may have been going to a blank page. Thanks!

davecriswell
Occasional Contributor

Hey @Shay that email was from customermarketing@hubspot.com

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 8.38.15 AM.png

I also got this one a couple of weeks ago that has a different feedback prompt. Each of the emojis on this one trigger an email to blog@huspot.com.

Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 8.38.51 AM.png