HubSpot Ideas

KRobertsson

Custom the design of meeting booking widget

We would like to be able to change the colour and look of the meeting booking widget.
meetingwidget.PNG
We have an external webpage and would like to change the design of the meeting booking widget to match the site/company brand guide. The only thing you can change now is the Primary colour of the whole HubSpot account to change the background of the meeting booking calendar. This is very limited and not ideal.

With the HubSpot forms it is possible to embed it in raw html without the iframe. It would be great if we could do the same for the meeting booking widget to add our own css.

33 Replies
NicoleJ
HubSpot Moderator

Great idea!

KARAI

We seriously need that

Keisuke from Japan

ChristianRieck
Contributor | Gold Partner

Great idea! 

It is also important to avoid the additional scrolling bar in den "Datenschutz" area. That might have an impact on conversion rates.Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-24 um 10.47.28.png

k_hlav
Participant

Seconded. At a minimum, please let me replace the checkmark/balloon image on the confirmation page to keep my org on-brand.

CSS overrides are a means to an end here but, realistically for us, styles + replacing the image would be enough -- currently  forced into HubSpot's (delightful but for us off-brand) illustrations.

OSarizeybek

Yess ❤️

AAndrushko

Please add this, it is very needed!

perspicacity
Participant | Partner

We'd like to be able to fully customize the form that someone fills out while booking a call, as if it were any other form. E.g. with dependent and progressive fields.

amber_guilbeau
Participant

Agree! We would like to stick with our branding as well! 

Simon_Y

Yes, we'd really appreciate this feature. It sticks out like a sore thumb with the rest of our branding

perspicacity
Participant | Partner

This need has come up again for another client. Just want to keep beating the drum!

Wautersj

A good solution would be to make an implementation methode that alows us to "embed" the form, and not use it like an iframe. 
When all elements are rendered in the page itself; we can style it all the way we want.

FKlein3

We also need this. It just looks out of place on our website.

EliY

Yes, colors, background, shadow. We would like to embed it in a white popup. And also the breaking points are not good enough. Between Desktop and smaller to mobile there is no breaking point, that's just not user friendly at all.

LLopez5

Please make it asap happen!

OHED

Yes, upvote! Need to be able to adapt this. Thanks

DFT

Yes, I also have the need to format the meeting scheduler, as is possible with ordinary forms. 

It is a small thing, and too bad that no Hubspot answer has been given on this issue. 

For a professional webdesign it's an important issue.

Thank you!

MARSALAN3

This idea is crucial for a significant number of HubSpot's customers, and it is highly recommended that HubSpot carefully considers incorporating it into their platform. By prioritizing this idea, HubSpot has the opportunity to address a widespread need among their customer base and enhance their overall user experience.
thnaks

alyssamwilie
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

+1 it would be a major improvement to at least render it as HTML instead of in an iFrame so that developers can style it however is needed. Having the account's primary color as the background is atrocious as the primary color is usually an accent to make things pop and a widget like this would usually use a more muted color for it's background.

BKoehoorn

This is an important improvement that will make the tool a lot more attractive to use. Especially if your brand colors don't line up with HubSpot's brand colors, it looks very weird and makes me reconsider using this tool. We should be able to set the tool to the brand colors, or at least have the option to customise it like we do in the forms. 

Bnonn

I have the same problem. I am very surprised that there are zero customization options here.