HubSpot Ideas

Yanik

Custom report using ads data

Hi,

Would be really useful to have the option to create custom report to track ads campaign performance. Currently, the only option is to use the out-of-the-box ads (Marketing > Ads > Analyze). The problem with these standard reports is they provide little insights if we want to be more granular and look beyond the number of contacts generated, cost per contact, number of customers. 

Can we add to custom reports, the option to add campaign or ad cost, and ads campaigns as contact properties so we can effectively measure the ROAS?

Best,

Yannick

43 Replies
bmatilla
Participant

Another vote, please add this soon 🙏

Bhumika_Bhatia

Another vote from us too.

TzviKonnecto

Same here! I was running into the same difficulty. Been trying to create something like that - campaign performances, ad-spend, CPC, CPA, and also add other dimensions like - how many deals were opened from paid contacts, etc.
Please add this new feature!

Monil

I would love to hiave this feature soon! It's a bummer not having ad spends granularity reported as we want.

PaulBevington
Participant

I also believe this feature is very much needed. I am trying to get to a running CPA figure for each of our PPC activity within a Dashboard. Currently having to take data out of a dashboard and into a manual spreadsheet which is not ideal. 

PabloPérezSenís
Participant | Platinum Partner

We are pleased with this new report but we have the necessity to cross this one with other objects like contacts to see quality of each lead for example

ETan
Member | Platinum Partner

Yes. Pretty basic functionality that has been requested in a long time but has not been implemented yet. We need more flexibility for ad reporting. For example, being able to compare YoY ROI in reporting dashboards.

LPrestin

Totally agree! 

IRivera

Yes, totally agree! 

JSenette

This would be great!

TKerrigan

We urgently need a solution to report our ROAS. I need to build about five separate reports to account for form submissions, web activity conversion events, and remarketing advertising. Remove attribution type out of the equation, and there still is no way to show these leads were bought here and they did this which resulted in that. The basics.

JacquelineOng
HubSpot Employee

[NOTE]
Hey all, it is now possible to report on ads using the custom report builder (requires a Professional subscription)

See here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ads/report-on-ad-campaigns-using-the-custom-report-builder 

PabloPérezSenís
Participant | Platinum Partner

Yes Jacqueline but we cant cross with other objects like contact Info

ETan

Hey Jacqueline, this is a good start. However, secondary sources are greyed out. 

JPihl

Exactly 🙂 I would really like to combine the ads data with the funnel to really fine tune and see which leads to new customers

CristhianR

I'd love to be able to have campaigns or ads info on properties so I can build some custom reports or even route some leads to certain Sales Reps based on that data

RSingh57

that feature would be very good

jschroeffel
Contributor | Platinum Partner

The Ideas forum, where hubspoters come to submit ideas to the black hole and get e-mail notifications for years with no progress...

This would be so easy.  But nope.  Email Analysis tab is very similar. Lots of cool reports that I can't adjust and save in a dashboard. It's like someone stopped the project at 80%.  Man would 30-40 of my clients benefit immediately by being able to customize ad reporting more.  

Ad-Example12.jpgAd-Example2.jpg

SoKoenig

THIS! Please add more granular ads data in the custom report builder. Especially the revenue and deals closed thorugh the ads.

EPrins2

Almost and 2024 and still not sufficient options for the custom report builder....