HubSpot Ideas

mcurran

Custom redirects (like Pardot)

Hi - Pardot had a way to create custom redirect links/urls so you wouldn't have to clone landing pages or form (create new assets), rather track the links for activity and tracking purposes. Can HubSpot "clone" this feature?

7件のコメント
sotocn
メンバー

I completely agree. I asked about this before I became a customer and was told that we didn't need custom redirects because if posts are scheduled through the social platform, tracking would automatically be included.

Now I am trying to find this history on contact profiles that I know clicked on posts scheduled through HubSpot and see nothing. I'm extremely disappointed!

Erin9
メンバー

Totally upvote this. Pardot's custom redirects were amazing for attribution, especially co-marketing with other companies. For instance, when we'd run webinars with a partner and the signup was on their landing page, it allowed us to better track registrations and who drove each lead. It also helps when using a 3rd party landing page tool like Splash where again, we can't use UTMs.

ParkingQueen
メンバー

Following this topic as we would like this functionality in HubSpot as well.

Matt_Shonkwiler
参加者

Pardot makes it really simple and easy.  They call them "Custom Redirects".  It's a bummer to learn that HubSpot doesn't have this.

telmosjason
メンバー

Please yes! This 🙏🙏🙏

Shocked to find out this isn't an option

AmeliaE
参加者

Functionality like Pardot's custom redirects will be a real decision-maker // deal-breaker for me making automation decisions. 

Please expedite development of this functionality!! 

Amandahdgn
メンバー

+1 to this. Especially if we are sending emails not through Hubspot. I loved this functionality in Pardot and it made tracking so much easier