HubSpot Ideas

taylorfriss

Custom property view modules in left hand column of records.

It would be nice if we could group properties for viewing on Company, Contact, and Deal pages. For example, at the moment there is a module for "About",  "Associated Contacts", "Associated Companies", etc.

If we could create our own, such as "Billing Info" or "Account Metrics" similar to the way property groups work it would be helpful in simplifying views for different teams.

Alternatively it would be helpful to be able to assign custom default views based on a users team, but that ticket was submitted elsewhere 🙂

7 Comentarios
djkiddvicious
Participante

Yes it would be nice to have access to custom group properties for the boxes on the left side of contacts/companies/deals to adjust as needed.

BoomCloud
Miembro

When creating custom group properties the group properties end up being added to the about section in the contact or companies profile. The about section becomes gigantic and unorganized making it hard to find key information. 

Can we get an option to insert a group of properties on contact or company profile? 

First two photos show the problem

Last photo shows the solution.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 9.18.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 9.18.27 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-09 at 9.19.54 AM.png 

af
Participante

I would love to have something like this!

basil
Asesor destacado

Here a screenshot for how this could look like in the new records view:

screenshot.png

rcobbett
Participante

we need this too! Makes perfect sense, else the page gets eaten with a stack of fields sometimes not relevant to all customers or customer types

isub-paul
Miembro

This feature is a must for me. I'm currently migrating from Act! to Hubspot and have 115 custom fields we have made. I don't want to add 115 fields into the About tab.

I have a tab called 'Hardware' where we record equipment sold to a customers and things like serial numbers, models and date of sale. I have a 'Marketing' tab where we record consumable items sold, so our sales team can follow up with other similar or related products. 

As we work with Schools and getting hold of teachers by phone is tough, we record break, lunch and end of day start and finish times, so our telesales can call at the best time. 

Snap 1.PNGSnap 2.PNGSnap 3.PNGSnap 4.PNG

mcgourley
Miembro

I would also find it useful to view the contact record within the deal, rather than having to click into it. I want to be able to see the contact's marketing activity before making a sales call. Right now in order to do that I have to click out of the deal.