HubSpot Ideas

VagaeNatus

Custom properties for Activities (Tasks, Meetings, etc.)

We currently have custom properties for contacts, deals, companies and tickets. We need custom properties for activities too, which means custom properties for task, meetings, calls, etc.

Examples: 

- Calls: Aircall has to "print" text into the description for the call output

- Meetings: we want to confirm them 2 times. We can record in a structured way whether the meeting has been confirmed.

- Tasks: we'd like to have importance and urgency as inputs to define priority. We currently can't.

It's going to all allow finer management of tasks, calls, meetings, basically all activity types which a pre-requisite for activity-based workflows: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Activity-based-Workflows/idi-p/204852

As different activity types (calls vs meetings vs tasks) require different information, Hubspot should allow Admins to select which customer property applies to which activity type.

118 Comentarios
romel_limbusai
Participante

Upvote!  This is very important!

HubSpotMaster
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Diamond

@glencornell Are there any updates related to this feature request? I see it was the Beginning of Q2 this year that it was moved to  Not planned. 

Thanks for any insight

RHoog
Miembro

Upvoted as well.
I do have more cases it would be helpful especially when reporting can consider it.
An example case is a repeating task to have a "call" with current clients to talk about their business every x months.

VagaeNatus
Asesor destacado

@glencornell Appreciate if you could provide an update here.

FBoni
Miembro

Definitely important to us as well.

ABerry
Miembro

@glencornell  can you escalate this at all, in terms of managing workflow across a sales team this feature would be really useful, and ability to then associate tasks to deals and queues off the back of this customisation utilising rules i.e. task status x moves task to queue y, would also be great.

KLaubmeier
Miembro

Upvote!

Yes, would like to add more columns to the Task lists so we can sort based on other criteria, including custom properties. Also, some ability to highlight yellow or red tasks that have a request date going stale, that would also be really helpful. We want to sort our Task list by a certain custom field (our own custom lead score), but then we want a visual reminder if it's taking us too long to deliver something than it should. 

Also, having more levels of Task priority other than just "None" or "High" would be great.

Thank you!

Krista

cventuram
Participante

This is much needed, for many reasons. The main one I see, and my customers need is, the ability to track the time it takes to complete tasks.

Ticket time to close does not provide sufficient input on how much time is spent/invested in specific tasks.

If I could create a custom property where reps can put in the time it takes to complete a task, that would be fantastic.

PaulSandquest
Participante

Great idea, we need this too.

Find it hard to see why this is not already possible, as activities are crucial to business development and need the same level of customization as companies and contacts.

NMacleod
Miembro

Yes please

CGenest
Miembro

Voting to have the ability to create custom tasks AND generate a report from the tasks created, assigned by and to.

In the interim, custom reporting capabilities for the Queue would work as well. 

Really need to know who created the task, why (the queue) and who it was assigned to on a monthly basis.

MMinnick
Miembro

Duh! How is this not possible? 

SHsolar
Miembro

Upvote!! Desperately needing the ability to add a custom field to Meetings so we can track what type of meetings our sales team is having -  demos, client check ins, etc...

veronicagonz
Miembro

We need this !!

EmilyM
Miembro

It would be very helpful to have the capability to assign more than one internal user to a meeting, call, etc. as our sales efforts are typically team driven. This would allow us to pull accurate reports and assign sales credit where it is properly due.

CSansonetti
Miembro

Yes please!!!!

Claus
Participante | Partner

Upovote!

EFactor
Miembro

Insane this doesn't exist already

danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Another voice of the customer to add - had a client ask for this today 7/20/2021. Thanks! 

gabherrera
Participante

Had this requested today. Our workaround is to add an additional Call Type.