HubSpot Ideas

Dylan

Custom object pipelines

Custom objects should have pipelines and a board view to represent the progress of a custom object through a set of stages

37 Replies
Stig
Participant | Diamond Partner

Yep - reeeeeaaaallly want this.

FelipeFelix
Top Contributor

Yeeeeees, please!

And would be AWESOME to have Pipeline view for Contacts and Companies too (based on filters, like custom views we already have).

My team LOVES to use Pipeline view and they refuse to use Contacts and Companies because of this (making me create tons of Deals Pipelines).

Best,

Felipe Felix

peter-dimov

A good alternative (for my specific use case) would be custom deal objects.

They could work identically to deals but would have the ability to be associated with other deal objects and avoid overloading the deals object with properties for all the different deal use cases.

I imagine this would be an easier buildout than attempting to replicate deal-like functionality in custom objects.

JeffBantz
Contributor

Extremely beneficial

Lucinda
Contributor

Yes, we are really excited by the release of custom objects but the lack of pipeline functionality has really let it down. 

PFarina
Participant

Seconding this...

Custom Objects really need the option for a Kanban (Pipeline) view.

This would really bring a lot of value to custom objects!!!

CarlssonElkins
Participant

This is really important for us.  We need to be able to track courses/CPD bookings through a pipeline e.g. Cold Lead > Contacted > Consideration > Booked > Delivered

It was the sole reason we upgraded to Sales Hub Enterprise, really hope to see this soon!

webwarriors
Contributor | Partner

I agree - we have a client who would probably migrate from Insightly Enterprise to HubSpot Enterprise if this was switched on.

MikeMash
Participant

Yes -- custom objects absolutely needs this option.  Seems like it would be so easy for them to implement?

JeffBantz
Contributor

@Dylan - is there any update on when this functionality might be available?

It's really a critical need for being able to fully use Custom Objects.

Dylan
HubSpot Product Team

@JeffBantz As of right now I don't have a concrete update, but this is indeed something our team is hard at work on. I'll be sure to update this issue as we have more clarity around timing

JessKing86
Participant

can't stress this one enough!! would be huge

ybaptiste
HubSpot Product Team

Hey HubSpot community, 

The team is hard at work implementing pipelines for custom objects. We'll post an update very soon with more details on a beta release date. 

LMendoza1

Hi! any news on this feature beta release?

MeikaB
Participant | Diamond Partner

Interested to be included in a Beta when this becomes available 🙂

MikeMash
Participant

Me too! Is it beta time yet?!

GBatista

Any news here ? I have a project waiting for this feature 

mcannizzo
Participant | Elite Partner

Hey there! Any update on when we can expect this to be available?

This is huge. 

jhoke722

Hi, we just signed up for sales enterprise today specifically to gain access to custom objects. Admittedly we failed to ask if you could use custom objects in a pipeline view. This is a must for us and I can't up vote this enough! We will be using custom objects to breakout package deals into "jobs" for our operations team and need a pipeline view to track progress of a job through production the same way we track a deal through the sales process. Great to hear that this is being worked on but definitely want to stress that this is a crucial function for us! 

jmbray
Participant

Do we have an update on estimated timeline for Custom Object Pipelines?