HubSpot Ideas

isabellweiss

Custom domain for (custom and standard) surveys

Hi all,

it would great if it was possible to customize the URL of (custom and normal) surveys and be for example able to choose the connected email web hosting domain or a subdomain as an URL.

Currently the surveys (method email or shareable link) are hosted on https://survey.hsforms.com/... or on https://feedback.hubspotservicehub.com/...

Sometimes it seems that for a split-second the connected email web hosting domain appears, which is then changed to one of the above URLs. 

Best,

Isabell

14 Replies
DavidVoigt
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

That would be nice, indeed. Surveys are part of Service Hub, and the customer has connected their domain, for example, service.domain.com and will spend a lot of time trying to figure out why their domain is being ignored. For customers that value branding this is a no-go.

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

+1 

Would be great to have this feature! 

ThorstenT

We would really appreciate this feature.

kongoindustries
Member | Elite Partner

+1 this is a no-brainer

sidneykeith

+1 here, too. Crazy to think it's not possible. 

KBratcher

I just ran into this and I thought it was weird.

KHalpin8
Participant

We just started using surveys and I'm very surprised to see that this isn't a feature... what's going on here??

DVerdyck
Participant

I dont understand how this is not a feature.

LLynam
Participant

Just ran into this too and the experience would be much better if we could use our own domain

taylorrpayne
Participant

Another vote in the hat from our end!

Or just give us the ability to embed the survey and allow for custom redirect on the rating email.

dekoning_NL
Participant

Yea, or embed or use the custom domain..... 

mirandm
Participant

This may seem like an aesthetic issue, but it is a big problem nowadays, where we all get lots of spam and phishing emails. Some of our customers contacted us asking whether this is really from us, and they were reluctant to click on the links. I can imagine that this is a not-so-trivial task, but it is very important to drive usage.

andyjohnson

Bumping thread. Woudl be great to give this similar functionality to forms. At least let us embed them in landing pages. 

JJacada

again thumbs up - customisation so affiliated with the official domain or similar, add in favicon too or as with forms add to landing pages which has the correct branding.