HubSpot Ideas

swinslow

Custom date range control for Meetings links

I am interested in setting custom availability in the meetings tool, specifically when it comes to customers setting meetings with us at special events.  These events would not be part of our usual default availability and currently custom availability appears to be limited to the current week.  It would be ideal to select Friday January 6th to Sunday January 8th for example, in order for customers to forecast out and select meeting times with us for a future event.

40 Replies
SB

This is exactly what we need!

sarashereen
Participant

I agree and might determine why I keep or remove the Sales Pro tool.

@swinslow wrote:

I am interested in setting custom availability in the meetings tool, specifically when it comes to customers setting meetings with us at special events.  These events would not be part of our usual default availability and currently custom availability appears to be limited to the current week.  It would be ideal to select Friday January 6th to Sunday January 8th for example, in order for customers to forecast out and select meeting times with us for a future event.

eniebles
Participant

Ability to select a date range when creating a meeting link. Presently, you only can choose 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks out etc.. all that does is give a big option for people to choose from.  But, if you are targeting a specific week or weeks to book meetings (example, week commencing 24 April and W/c 8 May) - it would be great to have the abilty to ONLY provide those options, and thereby setup the meeting link that either has one date range ( 24 - 28 April), or even better abiltiy to setup mulitiple date ranges: (24-28 April, and 8-12 May all in the same meeting link.

eniebles
Participant

agreed - needst to be added.

Ability to select a date range when creating a meeting link. Presently, you only can choose 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks out etc.. all that does is give a big option for people to choose from.  But, if you are targeting a specific week or weeks to book meetings (example, week commencing 24 April and W/c 8 May) - it would be great to have the abilty to ONLY provide those options, and thereby setup the meeting link that either has one date range ( 24 - 28 April), or even better abiltiy to setup mulitiple date ranges: (24-28 April, and 8-12 May all in the same meeting link.

mstarr

This would be really helpful if we could have this functionality for scheduling full days of meetings on specific dates in the future.

Eliav

This needs to be created. I cannot currently use the calendar as I am in different cities each week.  Please developers create.  Thanks!

@swinslow wrote:

jbarrow
Participant

This feature would be incredibly helpful.  For anyone that travels to conferences and wants to make only specific days available this suggestion is right on point.  Think in terms of the same process for selecting days to check-in/out on a hotel website.  I would envision the same sort of UI and then pick times.   Super simple design would add so much flexibility to the tool.   

rlawless
HubSpot Product Team

bwebster04

It would be awesome to have the ability in meetings to define a specific date range for a meeting link. The use case I have for this now would be to set meetings up during a conference in-person only on the dates that the conference is running and at specific times during the conference.

M_Humphreys
Participant

I agree - This would be a great feature for all of us concerence / exhibition organisers

AFanoun

I agree - being able to specify a date range for meetings would be ideal for conference and event situations where we want prospects and customers to schedule a meeting with us within on certain dates and within a certain schedule only. 

arlo
Participant

Voted. For context, the main value of date controls for us is around convention meetings. We want to let attendees book meetings with our sales team during a specific week

ThomasB
Participant

I concur, very very neat if you're doing a lot of conferences. Please let me know asap when there is a beta available.

Sandritaa8
Participant

I agree and we also need the ability to set the meeting range more than 11 weeks. This is deal breaker for us.

michellel
Participant

I agree. I am trying to set up meetings with my sales team who are attending an event in a fortnight's time. This is painful.

AlexChered

Need this. We are in the software services outsourcing industry, and I and other sales team members often go on a 'roadshow' - visiting one or multiple cities in specific dates. Being able to limit dates for these specific ones is really crucial (TBH I bought a paid Sales subscription as I thought there is one). 

PaoloN

+1 here as well - what's the status? ETA?

LR1

This is a very important feature that would be a huge added value. 

golfpromal
Participant

I concur.  This is a welcomed feature of a product that I use daily.  It is such a great tool and timesaver.

karen_barth
Contributor

Our sales team will often visit a specific city or region for one/two days and want to fit as many meetings as they can in that amount of time. It is beneficial for them to send out an email with a meeting link so that contacts book their meetings on that sales rep's calendar. 

However, there is not an option to select a specific date so that contacts are required to schedule a meeting on that day in the future.

For example, John Smith is visiting Houston on January 17 and wants to send his contacts in that area a meeting invite ONLY FOR THAT DAY. Why is that not an option?