HubSpot Ideas

swinslow

Custom date range control for Meetings links

I am interested in setting custom availability in the meetings tool, specifically when it comes to customers setting meetings with us at special events.  These events would not be part of our usual default availability and currently custom availability appears to be limited to the current week.  It would be ideal to select Friday January 6th to Sunday January 8th for example, in order for customers to forecast out and select meeting times with us for a future event.

40件のコメント
mktgqueen
投稿者

This would be a great tool for scheduling sales blitzes (for outside sales people). Often times we schedule these visits for a few weeks out, and give customers and prospects the opportunity to pre-schedule those meetings. Without begin able to set a specific day/date, this function is not nearly as useful.

TommyB
参加者

Hey all, 

this was something I looked at yesterday and would be super useful - we want to offer custom booking for the length of a trade show next month. I created a temporary workaround. I created a new Google calendar connected to the calendar I already had integrated with HubSpot. I then set up and all-day event in this calendar and set availability to busy. I repeated this event daily then simply deleted the event for the 4 specific days I wanted available for people to book that meeting. A bit convoluted but it worked for this time!

dmcgreevy
HubSpot Employee

I agree - would be helpful to add future date ranges for meetings.  Perfect use cases for sending campaigns and sequences out to book meetings for a specific event, conference, or trade show.

Velipekka
参加者

Upvote from me as well!

Would also really help, when you are trying to scedule a meeting with a customer and they inform you for example that they are "free on week x". I could then create a link for that week and send it to them and not have to email back and forth.

Cheers, would love to hear about the implementation schedule!

Qpc
参加者

+1 please add this function

ChristianRieck
投稿者 | Gold Partner

That is exactly what we and our HubSpot customers need, we they want to shedule meetings on an event using the meeting link. You need to be able to choose certain dates instead of a number of certain weeks. 

acjandler
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Yes - please! Need this for trade shows and other limited time events...

blugn
参加者

Whoa, it's been nearly TWO years and this still hasnt been done? THIS IS BIZARRE. Whats going on over there? How could you not see the value in being able to set a specific date range for meetings?

frankw
参加者

What is the status of this feature? It is very useful in limiting the date ranges for specific week or days, particularly when you're trying to book time at a tradeshow. I hope you add this feature soon.

frankw
参加者

Hi. There is a workaround in Outlook. You have to create a calendar and call it Tradeshow meeting or whatever then block out all the days leading up to the tradeshow as busy and then connect that calendar to your setting/sales/meetings option - I think you're allowed 5 or 6 separate calendars. When someone clicks on the meeting day, it will go to that first available day.

ステータスに更新: Delivered
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

I'm very excited to announce that Meetings now supports the ability for paid users to choose a custom date range for their availability to show. To set this up, edit a link > Configuration > Advanced Settings > at the end of the `When a meeting can be scheduled` drop down list after the weeks based options is a `Custom date range` option.

If you would like to see this functionality expanded upon in another way (I've seen some comments here about adding a "this week" option), please file a new ideas post so we can gauge customer interest!

sam_cibelli
メンバー

Like many other contributors on this thread, I'd love to have the ability to create Meetings links for specific events like a several-days-long trade show or conference so that leads can book time on those dates only.

I want to maintain an open schedule for meetings before that trade show or conference for non-conference-related meetings.

Thanks!

blugn
参加者

@sam_cibelli I have been informed quite some time ago that we are now able to do this. 

karen_barth
投稿者

@sam_cibelli - here are the instructions from Hubspot:

To set this up, edit a link > Configuration > Advanced Settings > at the end of the `When a meeting can be scheduled` drop down list after the weeks based options is a `Custom date range` option.

Capture.JPG

ChristianRieck
投稿者 | Gold Partner

@hroberts Thanks for that new feature! But one question: Now I can select WHEN someone can book a meeting in advance (certain no. of week or the custom range functionality). Thats good! But how can I configure the calendar in a way, that someone can only book a meeting in my calendar for e.g. just Sept. 12th and Sept. 13th on the DMEXCO fair. All other dates should not be available in the calendar.  

hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @ChristianRieck! If you use the custom availability option, all other dates not included in that selection will be blocked off there 🙂

Andrew-Dreamit
メンバー

100% agree.

I may have to move back to Calendly if this is not added soon

hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Hey @Andrew-Dreamit! Check out the idea status 😉 This functionality was delivered in July. If you have another request, please feel free to file a new idea!

Andrew-Dreamit
メンバー

Thanks but that is not quite what I was looking for. 

If I want the meeting link to be active for 2 weeks but to be available all of Monday in week 1 but only noon-5pm on Monday in week 2, this won't let me do it. I would have to create 2 separate meetings, one for week 1 and the other for week 2. 

(btw, the ability to 'clone' an existing meeting - create a copy with all the same settings, modify it slightly, and save would be *very* helpful) 
hroberts
HubSpot製品開発チーム

Thanks for clarifying! I'm going to recommend you file a separate idea for that, as it would require quite a big change to how our meetings availability currently works, since day of week availability is currently for one week only. You are not the first person to request cloning ability! I'd recommend upvoting this post https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Clone-Meeting-Links/idi-p/219229.