HubSpot Ideas

Luke_AU

Custom branded URLs for Quotes

Hey Guys, 
Amazing work on the new Quotes feature!!! Wowzers inspector gadget stuff indead!! 

Could we please look at adding Custom URL's to the quotes section. So the ability to create a Primary Subdomain for quotes and while you're at it for meetings too? 

For me the example would be: 

quotes.headjam.com.au

meetings.headjam.com.au 

both as primary domains? 

51 Replies
babajee911
Participant

It makes no sense to have a paid account to remove hubspot branding but cannot use the Qutoe feature since it goes with their branded Domain. Either there should be an option to use custom domain or to send the quote as a PDF attachment to the email. 

Ligintir

That's very sad that we can't set our custom URL.
For us, this means that we can't use the feature itself. 

Having Quotes was one of the reasons why upgraded to sales hub pro plan 😞
Hoping to have it soon.

MikeIvory
Participant

+1 on this

llf

+1 - we provide memorial services and it looks completely insensitive for us to send out "Quotes" with a quote URL.

"Order Confirmation" is far more generic.

rwolupo
Top Contributor

would love that feature 🙂

mdescher

+1 , same here

finn
Top Contributor

+1

quotes.owndomain.com = professional

app.hubspot.com = not so professional

denise11

Ahhhh, I agree with this!  Would REALLY love to be able to customize the URL for quotes.  When can we make this happen, HubSpot? 🙂

defranco
Contributor

please we really need this

finn
Top Contributor

Any news?

johanconvolo

Super important! 

torg
Participant

Yes, please! Awaiting HubSpot reply...

Yanir

So here is what I have done.

I created a new PHP page called 'quote.php' on my domain (I use WordPress so I used the Files management system to create it).

See the code below - you can simply copy-paste it and just change the $fallback_url parameter to your own domain.

Then, after creating new quotes I am taking the quote ID and add it as the id parameter, and this is the link I send to customers:

https://yourdomain.com/quote.php?id=abcdefghijklmnop

<?php
    $fallback_url = "https://yourdomain.com?qoute-link";

if(!empty($_GET["id"])){
        $quote_url = "https://app.hubspot.com/quotes/".$_GET["id"];
    }else{
        header("Location: ".$fallback_url);
    }
?>

<html>
<head>
    <style>
        html,body,iframe{
            margin: 0; 
            width: 100%; 
            height: 100%;
        }
    </style>

</head>
<body>
    <iframe src="<?php echo $quote_url ?>"/>
</body>
</html>

rodcunha
Participant

We need this. Any news HubSpot? 

adamhawes
Participant

Completely agree! I hope it will be supported soon.

Effectly

This is pretty crucial in the customer buying journey and to help the customer to focus on the right thing. As an eg not worrying about the URL.... They do not need distractions at this point and a suspect URL IS a distraction.

HubSpot is doing lots of things right but they have to go the extra mile and to do that inside the customer's shoes and with the customer buying glasses on. 

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks - my name is Ethan and I'm the Product Manager responsible for Quotes and the Product Library at HubSpot. I wanted to give you an update on two fronts here. 

First, it is now possible to have custom URLs and content slugs for Quotes if you using the beta for creating custom quote and proposal templates using HubSpot CMS. 

Second, for folks who have Sales Hub, but don't have CMS or Marketing Hub, our team is also exploring how to provide branded URLs for Quotes and Proposals to you, but we're still in the discovery stage right now. I'll keep this thread updated as we continue working on it.

bosko

It would be helpful if the default domain to be your own custom domain/secondary domain. 

Currently, we have a number of subdomains and the hubspot domains which is causing confusion. 

ChrisP1

Yes please! Any updates Team?

DMurugappan

Agreed, It's quite hard to keep multiple sales users on the same page. 

So we need an option to set the default domain for quotes.