HubSpot Ideas

Luke_AU

Custom branded URLs for Quotes

Hey Guys, 
Amazing work on the new Quotes feature!!! Wowzers inspector gadget stuff indead!! 

Could we please look at adding Custom URL's to the quotes section. So the ability to create a Primary Subdomain for quotes and while you're at it for meetings too? 

For me the example would be: 

quotes.headjam.com.au

meetings.headjam.com.au 

both as primary domains? 

51 Replies
dc-usa
Contributor

Agreed... I don't need people seeing the hubspot domain in my quote links 🙂

lgrenyer
Member | Partner

I agree and would love this feature, as the current URL could be thought of as a spam email by our clients.

klraymon
Participant

Would love to see this option! Can set one of the domains for things like files and meetings, why can't I decide what my Quote URL will look like? ie: marketing.company.com/quotes/1234 instead of apps.hubspot.com/quotes/1234

jlynnk10

I agree and would like the URL to change to have our company branding.

Thanks!

MarcCormier

Yeah so having the emailed quote coming from a custom domain such as sales@mydomain. com would be really great! 

Jason3
Participant

Already doable for meeting links. Would love the same thing for quote links.

scooterlang
Participant

As a salesperson, I need to be able to share quotes with customers using links to our own domain so that our customer's can trust that the documents they are viewing are from our company.

As an enterprise SaaS company providing "backstage" tools for your B2B customers, it would seem in the best interest of HubSpot customers to provide the features that enable your customer organizations to create a cohesive experience for their customers across all aspects of the business development lifecycle.

Drew_Cohen
Top Contributor

Would love to see this feature added. For security-focused businesses, especially, their clients will expect to see their domain reflected in the URL of a quote.

samkuo

Yes, totally agreed. It would be great if the quote's URL can be customized. 

chihao
Participant

Almost a year form first ask, is any update for this.

We paid marketing for replacing Hubspot on the form, but still, show HubSpot name on quotation and document.

When can you do this change?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heart yes, PLEASE 🙏🏻

krispag
Top Contributor

We would like to create and connect a domain for branding purposes so quote links look like https://quotes.customdomain.com/quotes/quoteid instead of https://app.hubspot.com/quotes/quoteid. This functionality exists for branding Meetings.

ps:  The new quotes are great. We would not roll out prior without a place for taxes, fees, quote terms and buyer instructions. Excellent design!

LingualConsult

this makes complete sense and a more UX driven outcome for our customers.

DigitalCRO

100% agree with this!

lindenthal

+1

evelynlee

This definitely needs to happen soon.

jared3

I would like this feature as well!

craiggrella
Participant

This would be a great addition. Everything else is branded well. Would be nice to have quotes be part of that.

Thanks.

oSaid
Participant
🙏🏼 Absolutely essential
NilsK

Yes, please!