HubSpot Ideas

DRosier

Custom Survey Limit - Only 100???

The custom survey feature launched last year is decent. Needs help but it is great to have a native application for surveys like this in Hubspot. The problem - we have adopted them and are using them a lot. We just found out in the middle of a large project that we are limited to 100 custom surveys (either published or not). What?? Why limit this. We have multiple locations that are each having a unique satisfaction survey - that's 30 right out of the gate and they are running with workflows each day. This is an odd limit - please Hubspot - don't make us go out and find a 3rd party to shoehorn into the system.

At least allow for increasing the limit with higher plans or some other way. We are on full premium plans so it wouldn't be an issue.

5 Replies
BSlayter

I just figured this out in the middle of a big survey project too!!! We are sending the same survey, but with ticket personalization in the body of the email (which has to be done manually at the moment) so it is a NEW survey each time. Please fix this!!!!

LRosenberger

Absolutely unbelievable that this limit exists. This makes HubSpot unusable for surveys on a large scale.

JJackson99

We are currently having this same issue also, we need to create several custom surveys for multiple locations. I sent an inquiry to Hubspot and the following is the response I received back..."Currently, there is a technical limit of 100 custom surveys per account, and 50 NPS surveys, 50 CES surveys, and 100 CSAT surveys per account as well. As these are Technical Limits, we are unable to increase this limit at this time. You'll find these limits (valid at the time writing this) documented in our Product Catalog. I would encourage you to give a Product Feedback/Feature request at HubSpot Ideas about increasing these limits if necessary, so that the Product Team considers implementing this feature." (Aug. 2023)

PatienceSeow
HubSpot Employee

+1 This is important. Upvoting this on behalf of my customer!

PMelo6

I am also face this issue during the execution of a big rollout of CS strategies of our company. Will be very relevant and flexible that Hubspot team expand this limit.