CRM

DBoyd3

Custom Specific Dates for Meetings

SOLVE

Good afternoon!  We are a Medical Office who goes out into the community weekly for events (mainly massage) to educate and attract potential patients to our office. Our current process of scheduling a potential patient is: 1. Our front desk provides are event coordinator a list of open appointments on our schedule and will block these off on the schedule in our computer system. 2. These appointment slots are written on a calendar and it is taken with the event coordinator to the event and this is how she schedules people. 3. These events can be large, so there is occasional double booking when we have our event coordinator and 2 other people attend. ***I would like to use the Meetings option in Hubspot to schedule these appointments, however there is not a way to specifically pick certain dates (you can pick days but not dates). That way we can gather the person's data, instantly book the appointment time (which is sent to our front desk to add the to schedule in real-time), then automatically create a workflow once the appointment time is added into his/her case. Does this make sense? It would basically be like Calendly--I know Calendly integrates with Hubspot, but I don't believe it captures all of the data I would like for it to (First/Last name, email, phone #). 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'm not sure whether/how it's possible to choose specific dates for HubSpot Meetings.

If you end up going with Calendly, then the native integration syncs over basic contact data. If that's not enough you can use 3rd-party connectors like Outfunnel's (disclaimer: I am cofounder) HubSpot-Calendly integration to map more/all Calendly fields to HubSpot custom properties. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
andrus
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

I'm not sure whether/how it's possible to choose specific dates for HubSpot Meetings.

If you end up going with Calendly, then the native integration syncs over basic contact data. If that's not enough you can use 3rd-party connectors like Outfunnel's (disclaimer: I am cofounder) HubSpot-Calendly integration to map more/all Calendly fields to HubSpot custom properties. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools