HubSpot Ideas

liangsj

Custom Rolling Date Range in Days For Meeting Links

Hi Team (Submitting on behalf of customer), 

Currently, the meeting tool is able to set rolling date range availability in weeks - this week and the next. It will be great if this can be more granular - e.g. next 3 days and be able to customize the rolling date range in the unit of days instead of weeks. 

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
January 25, 2024 07:31 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your feedback. 

My name is Melissa and I am the Product Manager for the Meetings tool here at HubSpot.

We just opened a public beta for this functionality! You can opt in by following the steps in this KB article.  The beta is called "Increased Flexibility for Rolling Availability in Scheduling Pages".

Let me know if you have any feedback!

23 Replies
nat_sch

Hi,

thanks for submitting!

This feature would be helpful for us too to invite prospects to our events on certain dates only.

hkfreem
Participant

It is the section that ways  "When a meeting can be scheduled" HubSpot currently only allows the minimum to be "This and next week"

We would love it if the rolling time frame was completely customizable and you could select a number (1-24) and specify the units (hours, days, weeks)

We use a 2 day maximum because when our customers book further out we see show up rate drop drasticly.

We could manually select the next two days but the challenge with that is we do a rolling 2 days so then we would have to change it every day to the next two days.

This literally costs us thousnads of dollars since we have to use an external software and piece it together with Zapier. (not to mention all the headaches with tracking and atribution)

rydermeehan

This would be really helpful.  People that book meetings further out seem to be less likely to show, so I'd really love to limit it to 3 days in advance.

ce1

Yes please!!

hkfreem
Participant

Hey Hubspot!

Do you have any updates here?

This issue is still costing us tens of thousands of dollars if not hundreds.

This should be super easy to add and be an amazing feature.

nsmircic

Yes, please!!!

I need to set a shorter period, like the next 3-5 days.

hkfreem
Participant

Hey Hubspot!

Do you have any updates here?

This issue is still costing us tens of thousands of dollars if not hundreds.

LittleGlinda

YES!! This needs to be customizable to select the amount of time you're comfortable allowing someone to schedule in advance. We are transitioning off of calendly and have been able to just let people pick things that work for them. Oftentimes I have people who will schedule 2 weeks out for meetings. I would love for them to schedule more quickly but I'm worried the limited timeframe will keep a lot of people from scheduling at all. 

SDeFrancesco

Please !!!! This is urgent ! 🙂

I would like to set as available on different days ! To be able to customize it !

For example, open my calendar only Thurdays for 8 weeks. But on the 4th week I would like to close Thursday and open Tuesday ! 

Please ! 

jorgeromero

It will be nice if you add the functionality of days to the meeting agenda!!

SMartin9

YES PLEASE, THIS IS CRITICAL. Might have to move to another platform if there isn't a solution for this 

JWheeler3
Participant

Hubspot Meeting is USELESS. There is no way this can be used in a Sales Call Funnel. Allowing people to book 2 weeks out is absurd.

We need to give them the option of within any time frame we set

DanielVee

UPVOTE! We also need less then this and next week!

OwenChambers

This is huge....
Being unable to confine sales calls to just 3 days out essentially means that this function is not fit for purpose and we use other software...
I'm actually stunned by how basic the calendar functionality is (Timezone switching, date overrides, nothing for less than 2 weeks in advance....) vs other solutions out there

JWheeler3
Participant
Yup. And the worst part is even the free version of Calendly has this. As do many other calendars that cost $15 per month.
SSiow
HubSpot Employee

Hi Team, agree on this idea, having the option to say keep it to a rolling date range of just a few days would help to bring down the no-show rate for sales reps. Some customers are moving to Calendly just because of this option. Right now in HubSpot it has to be a manual change to select a specific date range, which defeats the purpose of "automating" things. 

NWealth5

Great idea, when is this being rolled out??? Would love customised rolling settings. 

JLarimore
Member | Elite Partner

I agree, having the option to select a number of rolling days vs. weeks would be very helpful.

SomaC

Any update on this? We are struggling working between calendly and Hubspot, prefer to be on just hubspot but without this feature it's impossible!! @SSiow 

angus0817

Looks like this idea has been submitted for over three years with no updates yet. We really need this feature implemented ASAP, despite paying for the scheduling feature in HubSpot we are still stuck using Calendly because of the system only letting us set the date range to two weeks at a minimum instead of days. It is important for us to be able to set the schedulable date range to just a few days because we found setting longer dates significantly reduces the show up rates of our contacts. It would be great if the HubSpot scheduling tool would just let us select X number of rolling days like Calendly does:

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 5.51.07 PM.png