HubSpot Ideas

MichaelDavis

Custom Rolling Date Range For Meetings

Custom Rolling Date Range For Meetings would help to create more urgency

HubSpot Updates
In Beta
January 25, 2024 07:29 AM

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your feedback. 

My name is Melissa and I am the Product Manager for the Meetings tool here at HubSpot.

We just opened a public beta for this functionality! You can opt in by following the steps in this KB article.  The beta is called "Increased Flexibility for Rolling Availability in Scheduling Pages".

Let me know if you have any feedback!

13 Replies
hkfreem
Participant
It is the section that ways  "When a meeting can be scheduled" HubSpot currently only allows the minimum to be "This and next week"

We would love it if the rolling time frame was completely customizable and you could select a number (1-24) and specify the units (hours, days, weeks)

We use a 2 day maximum because when our customers book further out we see show up rate drop drasticly.

We could manually select the next two days but the challenge with that is we do a rolling 2 days so then we would have to change it every day to the next two days.

This literally costs us thousnads of dollars since we have to use an external software and piece it together with Zapier. (not to mention all the headaches with tracking and atribution)
hkfreem
Participant

It is the section that ways  "When a meeting can be scheduled" HubSpot currently only allows the minimum to be "This and next week"

We would love it if the rolling time frame was completely customizable and you could select a number (1-24) and specify the units (hours, days, weeks)

We use a 2 day maximum because when our customers book further out we see show up rate drop drasticly.

We could manually select the next two days but the challenge with that is we do a rolling 2 days so then we would have to change it every day to the next two days.

This literally costs us thousnads of dollars since we have to use an external software and piece it together with Zapier. (not to mention all the headaches with tracking and atribution)

SMorawitz

We have exactly the same problem. The show up rate drops drasticly, because they can book further out. 

This costs us thousands of dollars. 

This is a great suggestion: We would love it if the rolling time frame was completely customizable and you could select a number (1-24) and specify the units (hours, days, weeks)

cameronmce

We are seeing this too. This is forcing us to continue to use Calendly, which is very inconvenient when we are paying for an all-in-one Enterprise solution.

There are numerous other threads about this.

cameronmce

Ya, this is an issue for our team as well. One of the big reasons we migrated to Hubspot was to cut out all our other niche tools like Calendly.

My sales team keeps bringing this up to the point I will have to move sales calendars back to another platform. Very inconvenient.

hzey11

Same issue for our team, we'd like to keep schedule options for a rolling 5-7 day period instead of two weeks.  The two week rolling period negative impacts our call show up rates.

AWarzynski

We have the same issue, typically we only allow 2-3 days. Please add this!

BRakonjac

Vote, Vote, Vote... come on guys. This is like basic! 🙂

Cecelia6668

THIS! We need this as well. It takes a lot of the urgency out of our sales process when prospects have 2 weeks to book calls. At the very least I'd like to see the option to schedule just "this week" instead of "this week and next" being the minimum.. 

AWarzynski

Any updates on this Hubspot? This is a big need from many of us!

SMartin9

Any updates on this? This is critical for us also 

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner

We see a big need in this also!

MParham
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for your feedback. 

My name is Melissa and I am the Product Manager for the Meetings tool here at HubSpot.

We just opened a public beta for this functionality! You can opt in by following the steps in this KB article.  The beta is called "Increased Flexibility for Rolling Availability in Scheduling Pages".

Let me know if you have any feedback!