Custom Property Views Based on Team Membership

I noticed HubSpot recently introduced Teams. It would be really nice if you could create different default property views based on team membership. 

For example when Team A visits a contact profile, they might only need to see HubSpot Owner and Lead Status, where Team B might need to see a totally different set of properties. 

It's a pain to tell each person to individually customize their views. 

HubSpot updates
34 Replies
charliepinker
Regular Contributor

I've been configuring Hubspot on the basis of the wording "customise the properties your team sees". I have now found out this doesn't actually mean Teams at all, and just means all users, and I've been making changes that affect all the other teams. This is very poor copy as been pointed out. To have the ability to customise views based on Hubspot Teams is very high on my list of requirements.

rtruncale
Regular Contributor

I've brought this up to HubSpot numerous times. Have said this is a significant roadblock in our subscription. We have various departments with different needs. Some departments have already decided to use other services to handle their daily actions instead of HubSpot due to the lack of custoization. Its a shame... and this should absolutely be an option here. 

Asterix
New Contributor

Would liek this feature added.

JayR
New Contributor

How is this not already in HubSpot! I feel like Hubspot has thought of almost everything but every once and a while we run into these roadblocks and are just floored they haven't thought this through. Most companies have many departments that have need of different information. It would be so helpful to have our teams interact with the pertinent fields and not have to wade through other teams settings. Which just makes it a hodge podge of needed un-needed fields on their screens.