HubSpot Ideas

rmitchell1

Custom Properties for Documents (Brochures, Flyers, etc.)

We'd like to see custom properties for documents, like brochures, flyers, etc.  With custom properties for documents, we could potentially filter/sort documents by the custom property.  For example, if we create a custom document property like "product category," and we have a lot of products, we could then potentially filter/sort our documents by product category.If I wanted to look up all sales documents relating to widgets, I'd just have to select widgets as the filter.

We'd also (hopefully) be able to make reports based on those properties.  For example, I could potentially create a report to view the performance of all our widget related product documents. Or, I could potentially create a report to view the performance of all our widget related product documents vs. our other product document categories (kind of like how we can create reports now in HubSpot based on team performance, individual performance, or team comparisons or individual comparisons).

1 Reply
PVijayan

This would be amazing if we could do this. I would also like to just simply be able to create a document with personalized tokens included (without it having to be an email).