HubSpot Ideas

basil

Custom Product Attributes & Serial Numbers in Product Catalog

We love the way you can add custom properties to contacts, companies and deals. I would love to see the same functionality for product attributes (fields associated with Products in the product catalog).

A subset of this would be the ability to import serial numbers of physical products and associate them with a product in the product category representing stock. Wenn adding products to a deal, one could then pick the corresponding serial number and hubspot would make sure, that each serial number could only be used once. That would allow us to connect hubspot deals with our physical stock.

5 Comentarios
Ocadman
Participante

This would be extremely useful and something we would require to properly adopt Hubspot Sales

jonrokthyng
Miembro

I agree. We should allow us to add custom properties and a unique identifier field such as a serial number to connect the products to a contact and company. 

Do allow us to sort and field the list of products we currently have. 

franos
Miembro

I also agree. Especially the sorting of products according to different criteria is very important for us

RWare-Lane
Miembro

I agree, I would also use the device/serial number with the ticket system so as to build device history.   This data would give us reports and feedback to our engineering and software teams to look at in the field failures

scrispchapco
Miembro

This is something that would be really useful. We need a deal to have a unique serial number associated with each line item, and then for that serial number to be associated with a company and to populate a look-up field in tickets so that when an agent looks up a serial number they can see all the information associated with the sale of that product, without having to search in deals