HubSpot Ideas

vanessahunt

Custom Objects for Professional plans

I have several clients on Sales & Marketing Professional Plans, and they require the use of Custom Objects. CRM solutions like Salesforce include custom objects whatever edition/plan you subscribe to - and no matter how many users you have.

It's a shock that you have to be on an Enterprise plan to have access to a feature that is commonly needed. Of course I will explore the third-party Apps available, but please please please can we have Custom Objects at least for Pro-level products?

This is a huge disadvantage for HubSpot, if trying to position itself as a platform alongside the likes of Salesforce and others. You limit your potential target audience significantly if this isn't available on Pro plans.

9件のコメント
Brucey
参加者 | Diamond Partner

Yes we have faced multiple scenarios in SME B2B companies where Custom Objects would deliver excellent operational functionality and make HubSpot much more attractive. But that there is no business case, justification or appetite for an Enterprise Hub.

mediatown-paul
メンバー | Diamond Partner

Agreed. So frustrating. We have a client looking to switch to salesforce or even Zoho because the enterprise plan is just too expensive. Zoho!! Such a disadvantage. 

ADvoršak
投稿者

+1

C0Jack
メンバー

Completely agree. This is one of the easiest ways Hubspot could win a bunch of customers.

Without this, you are always constrained on what you are able to build.

It should be:

Starter: 1 custom object

Professional: 10 custom objects

Enterprise: 50 custom objects

Sean_Baker
メンバー

+1!

I'm shocked HubSpot would restrict this to only Enterprise plans while the majority of their competitors do not. Custom objects seem like the best way for us to manage multiple locations of the same company, all of which have their own buyers and such. However, we have no need for a full Enterprise plan, nor are going to pay almost 5x the price for this functionality, so we're currently using both HubSpot and Zoho CRM because our sales team can't manage or visualize multiple locations easily in HubSpot. Would be great if HubSpot opened this up to users on Professional plans so we can ditch their competitor, which somehow has this functionality, despite everything else it's lacking. If not fully included, at least make it an add-on option. 

KapellaKyle
メンバー

This will be the reason I switch to Saleforce or something else when my contract expires. I need custom objects for my sales teams to track OPPORTUNITIES in a pipeline and can't have them creating DEALS for everything. I also can't be shelling out $1200/mo for enterprise. I'm getting really tired of Hubspot locking away basic features that other CRMs offer in entry level plans. It's been a good ride, Hubspot, but your greed is getting in the way of customer satisfaction.

C0Jack
メンバー

Another thumbs up. The fact that you need to spend over 1k per month just to have a CRM that allows you to create objects is outrageous.

It should be on the starter plan!!

This is one of many reasons why Salesforce keep winning.

SjoerdNelissen
メンバー

Definitely a +1, this basic feature should be included at least in the professional packages.

stephanhokanson
参加者 | Platinum Partner

Yes, please.
At least 1 at Pro, more at Enterprise.