Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Custom Fields to Products

Right now, the products feature only supports 1) the product name, 2) the product quantity, 3) the product cost, and 4) recurring or fixed price.

It would be incredible if I could associate custom fields with products. In my world, I need to be able to add things like Unit of Measurement (which, could be a drop-down feature).

This would make product reporting amazing for my company.

HubSpot updates
Custom Fields to ProductsEquipo de producto de HubSpot
changed to: In Planning
09-18-2019

Custom Fields to ProductsEquipo de producto de HubSpot
09-18-2019

Hi all!  We are currently in the process of developing this functionality.  We recognize the value here and are excited to roll this out.  We will share additional updates as we are able.

71 Comentarios
BuySellAdsDave
Colaborador ocasional

Looking forward to this!

JohnBergquist
Nuevo colaborador

I can't believe there's not already a "Taxable - Y/N" property for products.  That would allow for the automatic calculation of tax on a quote that has a mix of both taxable and non-taxable (services, software) products.

JohnBergquist
Nuevo colaborador

Also, being able to have a product with a variable price would be great. i.e. to be able to enter the price when adding it to a deal or especially a quote.

jj12stars
Colaborador ocasional

I need a "Part Number" field. Please!

zpodk100
Nuevo colaborador

Please add this feature

batkins
Colaborador ocasional

+1 This is necessary for using stand-alone or w/ EComm integration.

Is there a timeline for release?

bsommer
Colaborador ocasional

We are also in need of this feature. Without it the CRM won't function the way we need it to.

BuySellAdsDave
Colaborador ocasional

Any updates or ETA on this feature being implemented? There was some discussion from the Hubspot team that it was in flight soon, but I haven't been able to find any additional follow ups since then.

mark_poyser
Nuevo colaborador

Are there any further updates on this. It was set to 'In Planning' in sept 19. Is there a timeframe for release available as yet please.

Best regards,

sebperrin
Nuevo miembro

Is there any update on when this feature may be available. In my case I simply need a product option. e.g the product is a t-shirt with a drop down of options for small, medium and large and then be able to report on the varient rather than add each option as a seperate product (its not t-shirts we sell but this is the simplest way of describing what we need)