HubSpot Ideas

codymiles512

Custom Fields to Products

Right now, the products feature only supports 1) the product name, 2) the product quantity, 3) the product cost, and 4) recurring or fixed price.

It would be incredible if I could associate custom fields with products. In my world, I need to be able to add things like Unit of Measurement (which, could be a drop-down feature).

This would make product reporting amazing for my company.

131 Comentários
ArtelyeInc
Participante

Is there any update for the release? If not can i be included in Beta please @dnelson 

Thank you in advance

mark_poyser
Participante

@codymiles512 @ArtelyeInc this feature is now available in Hubspot

ArtelyeInc
Participante

@dnelson 

I am really sorry to bug you but I am not able to locate it and I even talked to customer support. Can you please guide me, I highly appreciate 

rmitchell1
Colaborador(a)

@ArtelyeInc go to Settings, then Properties, just like you would to add a custom proeprty for Contacts, Companies, Deals, and Tickets. From there select "Filter by" and select Product Properties.  This will display a list of default product properties. From here you can select "Create proeprty" to make a custimized product property. 

andredeoliveira
Participante

We need that.

I would like to create products with a TAX value field.

amaloney
Membro

I agree with all of the comments in this thread. We need the flexibility to add a monthly fixed fee and variable per unit cost based on usage of a product.

mikebrown
Colaborador(a)

Ok I'm seeing the new fields and stuff, however the Images field is set up as single line text. Am I missing something??  How do I add an image to a product?

RSmola
Participante

So the custom quote properties beta has offically been closed.  Per 2 different Hubspot representatives over the phone, the luanch should happen soon.  Seeing as they have been working on it for awhile.  It will probaly be 2nd quarter 2022.

Carsten
Participante | Parceiro Platinum

Thanks. Looking forward seeing the solution - even on the long run

NYousuf
Membro

I need to change the SIDEBAR that shows up in HubSpot when adding line items from the product library. It just doesn't have enough information for the Sales Reps to pick the right product to sell.  Please help!

MTrummel
Participante

Need the ability to customize features in the product library and also adjust if they are required or not. In an ideal scenario, when a line item is added, based on the type of line item it is, certain fields would be required for the sales team to fill in. This is how we would be able to add dynamic pricing.