Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Custom Fields to Products

Right now, the products feature only supports 1) the product name, 2) the product quantity, 3) the product cost, and 4) recurring or fixed price.

It would be incredible if I could associate custom fields with products. In my world, I need to be able to add things like Unit of Measurement (which, could be a drop-down feature).

This would make product reporting amazing for my company.

HubSpot updates
75 Comentarios
LauraA
Colaborador habitual

Absolutely need this. We need the ability to add custom fields and if possible "calculated" fields as some of our items are very custom and priced by calculated metrics (some of the fields we use can already be found in HubSpot in the Company fields so it would be great to have a calculated field that uses them), but we would also be happy to just have the ability to add Custom properties the same as in Companies/Contacts, etc.

basil
Asesor

This is really essential. We currently use products in a combination with pandadoc. However, in pandadoc documents we have values like SKU... aaand the whole thing starts to break down because we cannot properly feed such fields from Hubspot.

Custom properties for tickets, deals, contacts, companies are awesome. Make products a real object too!

Obi
Nuevo miembro

yes, it would be great if there are customizeble fields in the products. 

Noam-TP
Nuevo colaborador

Agree, it would be great if we can customizable fields in the products

smeers
Nuevo colaborador

We have the similar situation, when creating a quote, we would not only like to pick a product, but we have sub categories under each Product, that we would like to be able to pick from to be seen on the quote. 

Please advise. 

Cos
Nuevo colaborador

Would be great to have Products under the 'Properties' inside 'Settings' and have all the same options for customising fields like Contacts, Companies, Deal and Tickets. I

Cos
Nuevo colaborador

Would be great to have Products under the 'Properties' inside 'Settings' and have all the same options for customising fields like Contacts, Companies, Deal and Tickets.

leesuker
Colaborador ocasional

We are a telco with hundreds of products - all of which has unique attributes that sales need to tweak.  Without custom attributes the products are pretty useless - since I cannot use the CRM as the master data set for sales - I need a different sales tool which can then be integrated into provisioning tools

Shades
Colaborador ocasional

Product Custom Fields - 18 months since this was introduced here.  This is both the biggest deficiency and biggest opportunity in Sales Hub.  For my company, it would extend the usefullness and automation of the sytems we integrate with.  IT would extend the automation within Hubspot.  It would reduce our Product List by a factor of 5!  It would make Hubspot so much more capable.

PLEASE make this happen soon!

cohan
Colaborador ocasional

This is a critical step to make the product competitive with just about every proposal tool on the market.