HubSpot Ideas

JoeMayall

Custom Fields and Settings features now available in DocuSign Integration

A new public beta with new features to our Docusign Integration.

Along with our existing features:

- Send DocuSign envelopes directly from HubSpot

- Track envelope status without leaving HubSpot

- Trigger contact automation off of information from DocuSign

You can now:

- Create HubSpot Custom Fields in DocuSign

- Enable selection of DocuSign account and add HMAC security key from the integration settings page

DocuSign is a valuable part of every stage of your sales process, from free trial to contract renewal or upgrade - but it can be tedious and time-consuming to constantly leave HubSpot to check on a contract's status or take action in DocuSign. With this integration, you will now have more visibility into where a deal or contact actually stands on their customer journey, allowing you to spend more time closing deals and less time copying data or making manual updates.

Contact your HubSpot point of contact to be enrolled in this beta.

0 Upvotes
9 Replies
JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

ACallcott
Participant

The lack of integration between HubSpot and DocuSign, and the ability to sync fields, makes this a mostly useless integration. I don't understand what the benefit is for the tool as-is (we're not in the beta version for it), and I struggle to see what the advantage is considering the fields don't pull in at all (not even the defaults). If I'm missing something, then I'm all ears! 

toddl

This integration doesnt really provide any value, since you are limited to 17 randomly chosen fields that you can map from Hubspot to Docusign. For it to work properly you need to be able to decide which fields in Hubspot need to populate on a Docusign template. In our case, we need custom Deal properties to populate on the agreement template that we send to customers. 

Twerb

I would love to see better automation actions. "Delay until event happens" is an example. Please allow the workflow to wait till the document is signed and then go to the next action. Another request would be document handling. Right now the signed documents are outside HubSpot. Manually having to grab the document and enter it into either the attachment for files is something that should be allowed.

I'm open to beta testing and reporting as this integration could be exactly what I need. 

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hey folks!

Happy to report this is now live and available to download in the HubSpot marketplace. 

https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/docusign-224321

Best!

Joe

AVij
Member | Elite Partner

This integration really has a lot of scope of improvement. We should be able to choose which fields to sync with the template. These pre defined fields also don't populate correctly. 

We really need a more flexible integration. 

JLavender2

This is a SERIOUS need. Here's what I've had to do, so far:

1. Used Zapier to create a custom URL that includes the fields I need to pre-populate with data from HubSpot. The zap reads the data from HubSpot, creates a custom PowerForm URL, then writes that back to a field in HubSpot so that end users can click to start a DocuSign envelope with the data pre-populated. All because I have a some custom fields I need to include on the DocuSign envelope. These are worklogs that we have to sign and send to our clients to sign and they have to include the work order number of the project.

It's ludicrous that I can't include a few, custom fields when starting a DocuSign envelope.

cconline

JLavender2.  I would really like to see what you have done so far.

JLavender2

Cconline. Email me at jhlavender@controlgen.com. we can start a conversation.