HubSpot Ideas

AS42

Custom E-Signature Confirmation Mails for Quotes

This functionality can be used to optimize the customer experience by the sales teams while sending a quote with the e-signature function. 

When the e-signature option is selected for a quote created in Hubspot, the recipient of the quote sees a button at the end of the quote to sign electronically. After clicking, the recipient of the quote will get an email from success@hubspot.com to verify his/her identity and sign the quote. However, this email is not yet customizable and can be erroneous.

Suggestion
The email to be sent after clicking sign could use a template that can be customized inside Hubspot so that what is written in the email can be changed, the layout of the email can be optimized with the correct logo and the button can be customized with color code of the company for a better experience. Furthermore, the sender of the email can also be changed to one of the users or company email addresses.

25 Replies
BastiSchuhl
Top Contributor

I'm quite surprised this idea hasn't received more awareness, yet. Absolute no-brainer. Would love to have the possibility to fully customize signature verification emails. 

CMarschan

Strongly agreeing to your suggestion !

I was looking into where I can customise the confirmation email after sending a quote request by e-signature, and to my astonishment saw that it is not possible and landed here. Adding the feature of customising the confirmation email after e-signature on a quote, would make the customer experience so much more trustworthy and lean. The confirmation email should absolutely have a possibility for customisation, at least to be able to send from the company's own domain, and features such as including company logo and colours would be very beneficial, too.

Looking forward to hearing updates on this

MHigginson

Sadly, I believe Hubspot has not allowed this due to their 600-dollar transactional email add-on that allows a customized NON MARKETING email to be sent via workflow.  
I also agree that this email should be customizable as it takes an important post-signature transactional communication to be hijacked.
At the very least, Hubspot, let us customize this email without forcing the transactional email upgrade. 

MHigginson

This is a fun idea

DWebb1

Whoa this is very important

kfraught

PLEASE! This would make such a huge difference. 

MSchalkwijk
Participant

We need this as well!!!! It's not even possible to disable these emails or change the language in which they are sent. 

lfontana
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this! 

mortenstaal
Participant | Platinum Partner

Upvoting this - much needed by a couple of my clients.

Elizabete

PLEASE! This would make such a huge difference. 

Anniva
Participant

This is much needed - our clients are having a hard time finding the emails as they come from different domain than our company domain

KBrown02

Any updates? @hubspot?

TEricson8

It is INSANE that this is not customizable. It comes from a Hubspot email address that users can reply to and contains content that is not able to be edited. I really want to believe in Hubspot Quotes but things like this and the limit on the number of signatures are making me second-guess using it.

ELIX
Participant

@hubspot  this is an dealbreaker for us at the moment. We really need to change this e-mail. Please fix it.

DOatley
Participant

This is a communication mail in a sales process. the mail should not come from success@hubspot.com, it should be from a sales user, the one that sent the quote. it should also be fully configurable. Why also does this need to be sent at all to an internal user for countersignature? Perhaps once but not again!

Snoopii

We want to use eSignatures aswell. Not being able to change the email design wise, or even where the sign email comes from (success @ hubspot.com ?) is a bummer. But also other things like terminology we can't change in the mail either. Instead of using the name quote, we rather want to use "contract" or something similar. We looked into other options aswell but that requires yet another system in between the already quote design that we have made.

Not being able to have customization is a bit of a dealbreaker!

SyntaxError

This is resulting in a poor and fractured customer experience.

Hubspot please provide this simple feature to customize the email contents and the email address.

bs1
Participant

waw,this is fun idea

Noam

Are there any updates on this? is this something HubSpot's team is even working on?

Shiran
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is something we really need. Sometimes we use the quoting tool to send things like SLAs or NDAs and it's key to be able to edit the wording on this