HubSpot Ideas

jfalk415

Custom 'Create Deal' form for different pipelines

Hubspot allows for the creation of multiple pipelines, but apparently doesn't allow for the creation of custom Create Deal form per pipeline. We would greatly benefit from being able to have each pipeline have a unique Create Deal form with a unique set of required fields.

98 Replies
EKraaijenzank
Participant

This would be awesome and avoid any deals landing in the wrong pipeline or the currency being wrong for the pipeline.

This is messing up our reporting quite a bit.

Raphael72

To be perfectly honest, it is shocking and extremely disappointing to me as a new member to the HubSpot community to see this glaring oversight in the flexibility of this app. It is beyond ridiculous to offer the amount of customization that's here, but stop short of allowing each pipeline to have its own custom new deal form. 

My 10 year old nephew pointed out how shortsighted this is. Please fix right away!

jj12stars
Contributor

This would be great in other objects as well. We have 2 very different Tickets pipelines and also a custom object pipeline for which I would like a full version and a truncated version. For the truncated version I do not need all the fields I need in the full version. 

caacastroo

I was about to post the following sugestion but I found your post. I believe many customers would benefit from this feature.

Customize the “Create deal” form 

Settings - Objects - Deals - Customize the ‘Create deal’ form. 

1. The company that I work is characterized by product and service diversity. Therefore, the mandatory (required) information to initiate a deal is different. 

However, I know that when I try to customize the Create deal’ form it becomes the default (one fits all model) for all pipelines, and I am not able to make certain fields as mandatory for a specific pipeline. Hence, many deals are created without necessary information. 

In this scope, I believe that it makes sense allowing customizable pipeline deals forms, because the field requirement tend to vary from pipeline, depending on the product/service. 

LBohn

GREAT IDEA

AVMEL

ASAP

ASpirandelli

Good! 

dalves97

GREAT IDEA

pbenicio

This idea will make a big diference !!!!

PavanPedro

Great idea!

This enhancement would increase Hubspot advocacy!

The absence of customizable required fields, for a specific deal form, are causing time wasting and incomprehensive databases.

rmatuoka
Member | Diamond Partner

great idea!

Participant

Yes, this is a very necessary addition. We have the ability to customize the Deal view by team and need the same funcitonality with the Create Deal form. For my organization, I have diffferent teams selling different products, so the parameters and data capture pertinent to Deal setup is completely different for some teams. Right now, some teams have to see fields unrelated to their deals and scroll past them to fill in the relevant fields. Please build this in now! It is a simple build and I would assume would be a very welcome addition to the majority of your subscriber base. You can probably repurpose the code from the cusomized deal views. 

erink1
Contributor | Diamond Partner

LOVE this idea. We have internal pipelines as well as sales pipeline and we dont need the same information in each pipeline.

EXia

We have to have this feature. since we have different pipelines dealing with a variety of deal types. The universal form doesn't serve all different purpose and need.  

TashaDalBianco
Contributor | Platinum Partner

We need this requirement as well I have a few clients using Enterprise which has multiple pipelines and there are 2 main requirements we're needing: 

1. When a new deal is created depending on the pipeline selected the rest of the 'create new deal' form should logically customize to the specific questions pertaining to that pipeline

2. Also when creating a deal IF the deal is entered into a certain stage WHERE we have in deal settings identified that certain properties should be completed before moving the deal into the next stage - these properties should also be prompted up when the deal is either created OR when the specific stage is selected. 

Keen to see some of these improvements come along 🙂 

CHSpassivuk

I think this is an absolute must, and hope it would be available without having to opt for the Enterprise package. 

AAmaya
Member | Platinum Partner

A must have

JDriver7

Really need this feature! Big +1 from me

axusminul
Participant

This is really badly needed!

Jenny26
Top Contributor

This would be very helpful! Great idea.