Custom Contact Properties in Gmail Extension

It is double the work for me to add someone using the Gmail extension, and then have to go to the CRM, find them, and add other necessary information. I wan't to be able to select which properties are displayed as fields in the Gmail extension so I can add all the details I need without leaving Gmail.

3 Replies
ShreyanshFCMO
New Contributor

This will be also useful to create deals based on these triggers

@seanfilidis wrote:

It is double the work for me to add someone using the Gmail extension, and then have to go to the CRM, find them, and add other necessary information. I wan't to be able to select which properties are displayed as fields in the Gmail extension so I can add all the details I need without leaving Gmail.

bYscmk
New Contributor

We need to add multiple phone and emails also using this as we have many people sending from different emails and having more thna one mobile, and when adding a new contact from the gmail extension it does not allow me to add phone number, very annoying. would be really nice to be free to set ourselves what fields / properties we want to display in the gmail extension.

Angelavanderz

I fully agree. It is all about saving time and not having to jump between inbox and hubspot.