HubSpot Ideas

jdcrwn

Custom Business Day/Holiday Calendar for Chat bot availailty

Would be nice to have a feature to customize what days are recognized as non-business days. It'd be convenient to set certain days to automatically offline/office closed (not just weekends) for our clients on chat.

18 Comentarios
liberworm
Colaborador

I agree. I would be nice to be able to custom a calendar so that we don't have to turn on/off the chat for holidays (specifically)

TRAMA
Miembro

This could be easily done by adding option to manually mark certain dates to be outsite of business hours at Chat channel availability settings. I hope You take this idea to improve chatflow 24/7 effectiveness.

jdcrwn
Participante

Yes you can delete, say Monday from availability. But not Monday, January 17 for MLK Day. I can delete Mondays entirely on the Friday before the holiday, then I need to remember to add Mondays back after the holiday. It would be nice to specify Monday, January 17 as closed instead of the two-step process. 

RLongenecker1
Miembro

We would love the ability to change our business hours for holidays. Currently, we have to manually turn off the chat so that customers do not get frustrated when they reach out and no one is available since the whole day is off for our company. July 4th is coming up and it makes it difficult to remember to turn it back on when we are back in the office after the holiday. This causes the high likeliness to forget to turn it back on and then the customers are upset because we are not responding to their chat support questions. We work really hard to at keeping our customers happy and this would be very beneficial to have this ability!

sberry11
Colaborador líder

Yes! Entering dates we are closed would be great. I'd even take the ability to turn it on/off. We shouldn't have to delete and re-input all available hours.

HHarper
Miembro

We have our chat feature turned off outside of office hours. Unfortunately, there is no way to preset for holidays where we will be out of the office. I've seen this be very successful with other softwares. This would be a great feature to have for HubSpot Chat.

HHarper_1-1662478737813.png

MSiddiquee
Miembro

This is a basic functionality that should have been part of the chat feature. I am surprised the HubSpot product team didn't think this would be a necessary feature. 

liberworm
Colaborador
PLEASE!!!! It is really cumbersome to have to manually update and revert
for every holiday.
cecionyi
Miembro

We certainly need more upvotes on this function. It's so stressful to remember to turn it off (right at the dot) and then even harder to remember turning it back on after a holiday back to work. Our team just had over a week forgetting about turning on the Live Chat after the 2 weeks holiday we had over Christmas and New Year, until our Director asked so 😕

liberworm
Colaborador

Going on over a year and half since this was first requested. There are actually several variations in HS ideas. This is not even a nice to have, it is a necessity. It is not just a waste of time to have to reset for every holiday, it is a service risk when it is overlooked to be reset after every holiday. 

bw-adb
Participante

A must have feature!!!! Bank holidays often mean people take A/L and we cannot be then relying on someone to remember to turn the chat availability off.

SusanneNH
Miembro

I agree with the rest here that this needs to become a feature quickly. It will make it easier to plan public holidays and vacation days.

Andrepp
Participante

Seria uma função bem útil, o interessante é que possamos colocar os dias que não haveria expediente e tambem o horario, pois assim configurariamos algum dia com meio expediente.

CStelter
Miembro

Yes, please add this our firm would benefit from this being added as well. 

DRosier
Colaborador

This is a very critical need. Seems like an easy add on. 

LFaile
Participante

This is necessary to make sure customer's expectations are appropriately set without needing so much effort and management. Just let a company set 'holidays' and then those days are not counted as business hours or towards SLA's

DRosier
Colaborador

Here we go again. Another national holiday has passed and someone forgot to turn off chat. This is ridiculous. I am getting the craziest feature updates but not the basics like this. Come on Hubspot, don't forget about the things that drive us off the rails like this. 

TonyCC
Participante

Wish I could put Thanksgiving (USA) and the day after as holidays and not have to worry about my team failing their chat response SLAs. +1