HubSpot Ideas

infinnovations

Custom Booking Confirmation Image

It would be very nice to be able to update the booking confirmation image from balloons to whatever we suits our needs the best. This would allow users/companies to brand everything on their website, instead of having balloons and a giant checkmark as content.

This is the current confirmatino image after booking a meeting:

infinnovations_0-1600904810642.png

28 Replies
cjmil
Participant

I have the same issue and request, even when using a different confirmation page it still shows this page and image before redirecting to a different booking thank you page...

sarfran

I agree! This would be so helpful in creating a seamless brand experience during the meeting booking process. It would be even better if you could bypass the Hubspot confirmation page entirely when redirecting to a custom URL.

brentreader
Member | Gold Partner

Yes! Please allow us to customize the contents of this modal. The balloon clip-art is jarringly off-brand for our company.

WDiener

We would love too embed the code of the appointment confirmation in our Click Funnels site

MWalter
Participant

Me bothers the balloon-screen after booking a meeting too. It would be awesome if this bug could be fixed. I mean a simple feature to turn off this screen would be great. As a standard solution ok, but the appearance between 2 CD-conform landing-pages is really annoying! 

Jo_Wordnerds

Agreed! Or the option to redirect to a different confirmation page if they want to keep the balloons as the default. 

AServadio

Even something simple like replacing the balloons with the company logo would be immensely helpful. 

carolinehaskett

Please give option to omit or replace this image -- it appears even if we're using a redirected external page. 

Selvakumardurai

Please take this request and make a feature for this one. @hubspot 

DavidVoigt
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes, please, not every customer likes the balloons.

B7
Participant

Yeah, it would be better to provide the company's logo or a relevant message rather than party balloons 🎈

Jenny26
Top Contributor

Yes, please. This balloons do not match our brand either. I tried the custom page but the balloons are still there before it redirects.

Would love to customize this - thank you!

KHofsteede

Yes please this image would be great for a childs birthday party but not for the majority of businesses. Just a plain tick would be fine. Surely its just a matter of HubSpot updating the image?

PMaser0
Participant

I agree. It would be more professional if there is the possibility to customize it.

ADujmovits
Participant

Leider wirkt das sehr unprofessionell.
Hier wäre eine selbst hochzuladende Bilddatei (gerne mit Angabe der Dateigröße px x px) ideal.

PWalchshofer7

I agree it looks very unprofesional. Please implement this feature asap. Thanks!

LVanStratten

Another plug for being able to upload my own image.  We'd love to be able to use our company logo.  This should be easy to give users this ability.  

DSelby1

We would like to upload our company logo and forgo the birthday balloons.  Much more professional.

liam42
Participant

100% we need to be able to change this graphic. Can you make this possible?

KasieMarie
Participant

I think this has been asked multiple times over the last 3 (if not 4 years). Can you please at least add the functionality to remove this as an automatic step? The differences in branding is jarring to the customer, balloons are not always appropriate, and the image used is super dated at this point. I'm not sure if the intent is to push people out of the hubspot ecosystem, but it's really not a fantastic experience.