HubSpot Ideas

bw-ipim

Creation of a"phone number" field type

We have the need to create additional phone number properties in addition to the HubSpot-provided phone and mobile phone. However, unlike the default properties, when these custom properties are added to forms, there is no option to have a drop down menu for the country code. Perhaps it would make sense to create a "phone number" field type to address this.

11 Replies
Rapacious

I agree this should be a standard property feature

Jon_Sasala
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

It would also be helpful for HubSpot to use these custom phone number properties with the Calling functionality.

MChatzi

I work with Aircall and it creates duplicates of contacts, if the telefonnumber doesnt include the country code. In contact settings I created a custom phone number field which can't accept the format with country code. Therefore, it would be very helpful to have the possibility selecting a "phone number" field type.

dambra
Participant | Partner

I agree with both the OP and Jon_Sasala

VivirenMalta
Participant

it would be super useful for us.

BHenry86
Participant

How is this somethign we have to ask for? It boggles my mind noone thought of this....  you know day 1

JHegener

Like Jon_Sasala says, it would be very useful.

Everybody has more than two phone numbers!

DHalliNet
Participant

We really need this capability!  This is basic CRM stuff!

KTrout

yes a phone number type ( office, cell, lab, ect...would be most helpful and should be available 

Christian_Jorge
Participant

Indeed needed!

BrunoHarrivelle

We need this indeed, this is basic and long overdue.

The phone number field already exists, let us use it how we like. 

Why this habit of keeping existing features captive from your paying customers ?