HubSpot Ideas

RAIDBOXES

Creating pop-up/modal forms + CTA

It should be possible to create Lead flows with CTA buttons for example. Not just the form possabilitys.

HubSpot is a marketing platform isn't it? So please make it happen i can do marketing (!) stuff with leads and potential customers. Thanks.

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
May 24, 2023 07:30 AM

Hi all, so happy to update this idea as "delivered"! HubSpot's new re-imagined CTAs tool including the functionality mentioned in this idea is now out to all Starer+ Marketing Hub and CMS customers. In order to check it out, go to Marketing Hub --> Lead Capture --> CTAs

To learn more check out this article:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ctas/create-pop-up-calls-to-action

May 02, 2023 04:03 AM

Hi all, you can now self-enrol into this beta if you're Marketing Hub or CMS Hub Starter+

In Beta
November 03, 2022 05:04 AM

Hi everyone, I’ve some exciting news to share - we’ve launched a brnad new pop-up builder in HubSpot Marketing Hub and CMS Hub into public beta that will allow you to create a pop-up form that will trigger on button click. If you’re inetersted in checking it out you can DM me or opt yourself in (if you’re Super Admin and in MH or CMSH starter - you’ll find the beta opt in in the existing Pop-up forms editor)

In Planning
October 13, 2021 06:50 AM

Hi folks,

I’m Dom, the PM for HubSpot’s CTAs tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now ‘In Planning’ - this means that our engineers are actively building this feature. 

There’s some more good news - we’re actually building a brand new tool (name TBC) that will enable you to build all kinds of pop-ups (not just pop-up forms) and CTAs giving you you a lot more flexibility in terms of how these pop-ups look like, what modules you can add to them and how they get triggered. 

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Dom

Being Reviewed
April 19, 2021 06:49 AM

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. Myself and the team are looking at this at the moment and we’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using pop-ups, what’s working for you and what’s not working, what functionality you would like to see added in the future. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

13 Replies
CrystalParra

Yes! It's crazy that it's required to have a form. We're a SaaS company with a sign up page. We need to be able to direct people to the sign up page, after they download whatever awesome content they got from us to begin with.

kaburke
HubSpot Employee

Hi @RAIDBOXES !  I came across the below module that made me think about this idea.  Thought you may find it helpful!  It is free, can be implemented on a drag and drop template or a custom coded template and you can customize the pop up on a page by page level (go into the module area and click on the relevant module to turn it on, customize the look and feel etc).  It is not supported by HubSpot as it was developed by a third party agency but from my testing, it looks good!  Let me know what you think 🙂

https://app.hubspot.com/marketplace/{***INSERTHUBID***}/products/newbreedmarkeg111/advanced-slide-in...

nicolejfu

@kaburke that link isn't working

kaburke
HubSpot Employee

Hi @nicolejfu !  Did you add your own HubID?  So the link should look like this (with your HubID instead of 1234567) 

https://app.hubspot.com/marketplace/1234567/products/newbreedmarkeg111/advanced-slide-in-cta

JoeMayall
HubSpot Alumni

Hi HubSpot Community,

My name is Joe, I'm the Ideas Forum Manager. I've been in contact with the HubSpot product team about this Idea, and I wanted to provide a quick update.

We appreciate all the feedback you’ve shared here to help our team evaluate this feature request. However, at this time, this functionality is not something our team is planning to build into HubSpot. This is certainly subject to change in the future, so please feel free to leave your feedback. We'll update this thread if our plans change.

Best,
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hello HubSpot Community,

I'm Dom and I’m a Product Manager at HubSpot. Myself and the team are looking at this at the moment and we’d be really interested in hearing more about your use cases and generally finding out how you are currently using pop-ups, what’s working for you and what’s not working, what functionality you would like to see added in the future. Please DM me if you’re interested in sharing your feedback and jumping on a quick 30 min call with myself and the team.

Best,

Dom

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi folks,

I’m Dom, the PM for HubSpot’s CTAs tool.

Thank you all for taking the time to submit, upvote, and comment on this Idea. I'm happy to report that this Idea is now ‘In Planning’ - this means that our engineers are actively building this feature. 

There’s some more good news - we’re actually building a brand new tool (name TBC) that will enable you to build all kinds of pop-ups (not just pop-up forms) and CTAs giving you you a lot more flexibility in terms of how these pop-ups look like, what modules you can add to them and how they get triggered. 

The product development process is always filled with unexpected bumps and hurdles, so I can't give a timeline, but I am confident in saying we'll deliver this feature as soon as possible.

All updates will be relayed on this thread, so stay tuned!

Best,

Dom

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi everyone, I’ve some exciting news to share - we’ve launched a brnad new pop-up builder in HubSpot Marketing Hub and CMS Hub into public beta that will allow you to create a pop-up form that will trigger on button click. If you’re inetersted in checking it out you can DM me or opt yourself in (if you’re Super Admin and in MH or CMSH starter - you’ll find the beta opt in in the existing Pop-up forms editor)

bartvintcent

Hi @DomRychlik , I can't find the opt-in button in the editor. Would really like to try this new feature. It would really help us build a better website.

GEastham
Participant

@DomRychlik - Good morning!  I also am not seeing a BETA opt-in button, but do have access to the pop-up editor/builder.  Not sure if this means we're already in the beta or if the beta is closed.  If it's still open, would love to join and test.  

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, you can now self-enrol into this beta if you're Marketing Hub or CMS Hub Starter+

gcollette
Participant

@bartvintcent  @GEastham as of right now, it looks like the beta is actually under a revamped CTA section, not under the Forms section.

DomRychlik
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all, so happy to update this idea as "delivered"! HubSpot's new re-imagined CTAs tool including the functionality mentioned in this idea is now out to all Starer+ Marketing Hub and CMS customers. In order to check it out, go to Marketing Hub --> Lead Capture --> CTAs

To learn more check out this article:

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/ctas/create-pop-up-calls-to-action