Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Creating pop-up/modal forms + CTA

It should be possible to create Lead flows with CTA buttons for example. Not just the form possabilitys.

HubSpot is a marketing platform isn't it? So please make it happen i can do marketing (!) stuff with leads and potential customers. Thanks.

2 Replies
CrystalParra
New Contributor

Yes! It's crazy that it's required to have a form. We're a SaaS company with a sign up page. We need to be able to direct people to the sign up page, after they download whatever awesome content they got from us to begin with.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @RAIDBOXES !  I came across the below module that made me think about this idea.  Thought you may find it helpful!  It is free, can be implemented on a drag and drop template or a custom coded template and you can customize the pop up on a page by page level (go into the module area and click on the relevant module to turn it on, customize the look and feel etc).  It is not supported by HubSpot as it was developed by a third party agency but from my testing, it looks good!  Let me know what you think :-)

https://app.hubspot.com/marketplace/{***INSERTHUBID***}/products/newbreedmarkeg111/advanced-slide-in...