HubSpot Ideas

vickyjiang

Creating a form submission report/dashboard

I'm looking to create either an automated report that could be sent out monthly or a dashboard that will show us the people who filled out forms to download some of our gated content in the last month (or other period of time). Right now I can only find this information through the form submissions main section but I don't know if I'm just not looking in the right place to create this report or dashboard. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

82件のコメント
DHannay
メンバー

Here's how I do this:

1. Create a list based on form submissions eg. 

DHannay_0-1687480803162.png

2. Once your list has populated, go to Actions > Create a Report

DHannay_1-1687480909500.png

3. Now you're in the reports tool. Under the visualization tab, you should have the form submission date, and measured by count of contacts, like this:

DHannay_2-1687481237946.png

4. You should end up with a chart that looks a bit like this:

DHannay_3-1687481341426.png

5. You can edit the date range and frequency displayed by clicking the top-right dropdowns.

Hope that's helpful!

CBilan
参加者

I love this idea!

As a workaround, I have created lists with specific filters, and then filtered the date of submissions to the month I am reporting. For example, if reporting for demo submissions for the month of October, I filter submissions between October 1 to October 31.

Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 11.36.59 AM.png

It's definitely not efficient compared to having a report of these submissions that can be filtered monthly, especially since I have to do these for the other lists as well with different filters. Some of our main KPIs are tracking the number of demo submissions then we further qualify them as they go further down the funnel. There is currently no way to have a bird's eye view of these reports as OP mentioned.

Would be great to have a report that tracks the forms we track and then the ability to filter them by displaying if they're from a qualified country or have a valid email too so we can further see which of these submissions are actually valid!