Creating a form submission report/dashboard

I'm looking to create either an automated report that could be sent out monthly or a dashboard that will show us the people who filled out forms to download some of our gated content in the last month (or other period of time). Right now I can only find this information through the form submissions main section but I don't know if I'm just not looking in the right place to create this report or dashboard. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

70 Replies
Occasional Contributor

Hi, keen to know HS when this will be actioned. Insight of a forms conversion performance is essential in a CRO strategy and one we need to see to fully optimise, this is also not visible via A/B testing either. 

Regular Contributor

Hey @LizaW

We were also facing similar kind of issues since we started using HS. Without, tracking the performance of the forms, we were not able to communicate a clear picture to our clients. 

Sometime back we came across this tool, called Sprinkle which integrates beautifully with HS and other CRM systems that our clients are using. Now we are able to build customised reports which HS doesn't even provide.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Sam

New Contributor

Upvoting this idea - we need this information for CRO optimisation

Regular Contributor | Diamond Partner

Really interested to hear updates on this - surfacing more granular form data would be great.

Regular Contributor

Seeing a lot of traction in this query, I have upvoted this idea. Since HS is taking way too long to have this implemented, our company has now started looking at alternative options. 

As mentioned by @Sam_Williams ,I would have a look at Sprinkle and provide my inputs next week for the benefit of everyone.

Occasional Contributor

Hi @Sam_Williams  thanks for the note on Sprinkle will take a look. Be great to hear how you and @Alex_Simon  get on. 

Regular Contributor

Hello @LizaW ,

As mentioned by @Sam_Williams I had a quick session with the Sprinkle team earlier this week. They have indeed a good product that integrates with HS. I was able to generate reports as per my business requirements using their platform. Currently we are in the process of signing up for the Free trial.

updated to: Delivered
HubSpot Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the time you all have taken to submit, vote and comment on this Idea. I'm very pleased to announce that this feature has been Delivered and is available to all Marketing Hub Enterprise & Professional customers.

To analyze from performance, select Reports > Analytics Tools > Forms. There you will be able to compare your forms' performance against each other, as well as drill-down into each form individually.

Best!
Joe
Ideas Forum Manager

Occasional Contributor | Gold Partner

@JoeMayall the solution allows you to 'compare your forms' performance against each other' 

How do we automate sending that report? Which I believe was the original request.

New Contributor

You could connect to the data using CData's Power BI connector

ContactFormSubmissions.jpg