HubSpot Ideas

vickyjiang

Creating a form submission report/dashboard

I'm looking to create either an automated report that could be sent out monthly or a dashboard that will show us the people who filled out forms to download some of our gated content in the last month (or other period of time). Right now I can only find this information through the form submissions main section but I don't know if I'm just not looking in the right place to create this report or dashboard. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

82 Commentaires
nicolebrenner
HubSpot Employee

Hey @vickyjiang, you might consider creating a custom report that filters contacts by their recent conversion, this would display landing pages and the count of contacts who have converted. Might be what you're looking for. I've attached a screenshot with the recipie that I used. Screen Shot 2017-06-19 at 12.44.01 PM.png

MarySkuse
Contributeur

We ended up using ArcBright for reporting on registrations for events, etc. It automatically sends reports based on lists, which you can create based off of form submissions. Hope this helps.

https://www.arcbright.com/

katharine
Membre

Yeah, I want to do the same thing.

I want to create a dashboard widget that I can put on my marketing dashboard/home, for # Demo Requests by week (comparable to previous week/previous year) and Demo requests by source (lists) e.g. people who are not nonprofits/not .org / by persona.

So far that's not available.

EmberHansen
Membre

I'm trying to do the same thing - add a report to the marketing dashboard that reflects form submissions week over week.

So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with the custom report builder - it doesn't give you the option to measure form submissions.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Ember

Megs
Membre

Any update on this - it's exactly what I'm after too!

AndrewBabb
Membre

Mary, I just tried out ArcBright and it looks like it's a pretty good solution for this issue. I was wanting to send regular updates to my copmany on event registrations, which I monitor via form submissions. 

MarySkuse
Contributeur

Glad it worked! The developer started charging a small fee... totally worth it for our company!!!

VirginiaBee
Participant

We need this as well. Desperately.

tanyabwright
Membre

I have the same need and asked HubSpot support about it. They told me that this feature isn't available and the only way to see the number of form submissions is on the forms menu, which is certainly not what I need or expected. Sounds like such a simple thing to do to create a dashboard or report based on the number of form submissions by date but there is probably a reason why it hasn't been done yet. 

VirginiaBee
Participant

I absolutely agree. A work-around I set up is creating a list, filtering form submissions. Works wonderfully. Dashboard would be better, of course. Hope this helps.

manderson
Participant

Yes, we need a way to export a report on all submissions. Using only lists won't help us. Instead, we need a way to see all forms filled and source per month. Does anyone have a solution or work around for that?

VirginiaBee
Participant

The list does work for that also. It's not the #1 solution, but it does work.

manderson
Participant

Thanks - looks like the site is down. 

NatalieGruner
Membre

Yes, I need the exact same thing. I want to add reports to our reporting dashboard that show the number of form submissions over time. 

How many people does it take to request this until this is actually made available? 

Thanks,

Natalie  

jasmincarman
Membre

I am in the same boat! I really was confident i would be able to pull a report like this! I wanted to do a comparison between sales consultants to see what conversion rate was like based on a certain type of form submitted.... 

sfisch
HubSpot Employee

It would be beneficial for users to be able to see a report on forms (externally hosted and HS hosted), showing conversion rate and performance metrics

nstell
Participant

Just chiming in to echo others' comments.  This is a super basic reporting capability--form submissions are an obvious conversion metric to keep track of. It merits an easily accessible reporting module, not a workaround.

mchvatal
Contributeur

We too need to be able to create reports and dashboards featuring specific forms, landing pages and campaigns. It's great that we can see this information on the campaigns page, but at times we need a dashboard that mixes and matches elements of different campagins. I don't understand why the custom reports dashboard doesn't let you filter based on forms or campaigns. 

LeighSauter
Membre

just chiming in here - I'd like the same functionality. It would help my SEO company to see at a glance how many quote forms are being submitted each week. This seems like such a no-brainer! 

lrparkhill
Membre

Yes - we tottally need this.  Hubspot, where are you on this?