HubSpot Ideas

bcook

Ability to create product groups/bundles/kits

It would be great if there was a way to create a Product Group that consists of multiple other products. So if you have a group of products that typically is sold together but could also be separate, the group would add in all of products in at once. It just speeds up the process of adding products to a deal since you don't have to add them all in one at a time and ensure that a product isn't missed.

82 Replies
LizO
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

We need this too.  a way to organize parts into categories with subfolders or multiple catalogs

pirassic

Absolutely need this as well. 

Only way to do this is via HubDB?

agi_sob
Participant

Definitely a must for us as well. We would love to group our products for as recurring, services etc...

jims
Participant

Product catalogs – Enable prerequisites and dependencies between products.  This would enable sales people to select one product and automatically prompt to select a required option or a required related product. 

anbgetpeerless

Would love this feature, as well. 

NetFriendsInc

This feature would be especially useful to us when generating reports, because it would allow us to lump products that qualify for a specific group (i.e. Laptop Computers or Sub-Contractors) together and compare their performance. 

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

Trialling the Professional Growth suite and seems this is still not available, not sure if is in Enterprise? In any case, badly needed.

TribePayments

We would like to be able to add bundled products to a deal rather than adding individual products at static prices each time. Furthermore, I would like the system to allow us to create synergies between products such that it would prompt the sales person to upsell or offer additional product/ service in relation to their current discussion, thus maximising their contract value. 

benesch_e
Contributor

being able to suggest complimentary product would be a helpful reminder to my sales people to sell more product.

TribePayments

Hi, i completely agree. Did set this out lower in my request. Sorry maybe I should have made two requets on the forum. @hubspot  please advise if this is a more sensible approach

tonyaplazer

This will be very helpfull as every product we sell is a bundle, packaged with accessories/components.  www.aplazer.com

ethankopit
HubSpot Product Team

Hey folks - I cannot provide a definite timeline, but this is something that is top of mind for the team. I'll keep you updated as we get closer.

JamieJ98
Participant

Hello,

It would be great if we could create a group or package of products which takes multiple existing products and allows us to insert multiple with a click.

For example we have "Large Unit", "Tablet" & "Maintenance Contract"

We would like to group this into a "Standard Package" that we can add as a product line where the actual products then sit under it.

IsabellaV
Participant

Yes! The ability to group products while also having the same products in the master catalog is essential. For example, a new client usually purchases multiple products to get started. Some of the same products may also be add-ons for existing clients. Ideally, Products could be included in a folder or multiple folders AND remain in the master list for individual selection. 

Either that or the ability to create templated Deals that could be set up to include groups of products usually packaged together, e.g., New Client, Feature A add-on, etc.

Thanks!

MissTipsi
Top Contributor

@ethankopit 

Glad to hear this is in the works, as soon as there is a beta - or even Alpha - i'd like to know. 

It is key that Product Bundles or Packs respect the reporting of the individual constituents of that bundle. For example through distributors we sell hardware but only bundled with licenses with licenses. I need to make sure my MRR/ARR properties only includes the relevant license revenue, otherwise I will need to mess around and create additional custom properties wnd workflows to get my reporting right.

I'd point out that these additional custom properties will need to be "calculated" fields. We have the Pro plan which incredibly has only 5 calculated fields allowed, and i've just realised that the workaround is going to take me above those 5 fields. I really don't think is justified to have to pay an Enterprise plan to have product bundles, so you can imagine how I feel about having to pay an Enterprise plan to implement a workaround to product bundles!

SRogowska

Is there any plan to launch it this year? 

If not, is there any alternative that anyone can suggest for apps that integrate with Hubspot? 

Thanks

beckyhopkins
Participant

Any updates as to when this could become available as this is becoming a major issue for us.

JamieJ98
Participant

@ethankopit any news?

bhascher
Contributor

This would be a great option to have. We sell propositions that can be a mix of products.  In order to report on combined propositions made out of individual products would be awesome. It would also clean up products and ease the use if line items.

AdrianoGritti
Participant

This feature is essential for us.

We sell packages that contain products and services (each service and product is a "product" in the product list on Hubspot).