HubSpot Ideas

The_Loop

Creating Tables & Bullet Points in Sales Tool - Templates

I think it would be of great value to myself and others if we were able to create tables & bullet points in the Sales Tools Templates. Our business offers price breaks based on the order quantity and being able to put this in a table would be best (see e.g below).  I can then create a Quote Template for sales people to use. This can be done through marketing and on this post. However has been missed off the Sales Tool Template platform.  Also being able to use bullet points would be good too.

Quantity

1-49

50-99

100-299

Polo Shirt

$

$

$

25 Comentários
JFT
Membro

Yes yes yes!

Bret_LOGIQC
Membro

Yes we would value this enhancement too.

dazza
Membro

Yes, this is absolutely vital.

clioi
Top colaborador(a)

yes please, HubSpot!!

AndrewFranklin
Membro

+1

qualminds
Membro

Inserting table feature is very important for our business. We badly need this feature to share few metrics with our customers. 

Crsisilia
Membro

Yes agreed! We send quotes as the beginning of our email sequences and it would be so much better to layout our pricing structure as a templated email

MarkT
Participante

Another obvious ommission

chrisvuillaume
Participante

Absolutely necessary.. 

Especially because the HS workflow cannot create Products nor Quotes. HS is missing some pretty obvious true sales CRM features. Time for a catchup. (My 2cents)

NinaKovari
Colaborador(a)

I've had our sales reps constantly ask me how to insert tables into their sequences, we've been compromising by inserting a screenshot of a table, but this doesn't look nice at all and causes problems if the contact doesn't download the image. 

KakarottoXR
Membro

It's like 1.5 years and still not done! Come on Hubspot!

Dasher87
Participante

Ive just joined hubspot and super surprised to see this feature isnt included already.  Are they going to add in future?

tkellerFWW
Membro

PLEASE this is the primary source of sales prospecting for our business and keesp my reps from fully embracing the HubSpot platform!

EWong5
Membro

Yes please add this feature in soon, ive had to use other systems instead of hubspot. 

AAntikainen
Membro

Totally agree, this would be great!

KChesterfield1
Membro

Yes please! This would be mega useful 😊

Eton
Colaborador(a)

Our team would really benefit from this as well, it's a huge pain point at the moment. 

Use case:

I am trying to create an email template to display in a clear, concise format the total value delivered with the data being inputted by the CSMs based on the customer. 

The only way now is just to have it in a dot point format, which is just not ideal.

The_Loop
Membro

Hi Everyone.
I no longer use HubSpot, haven't for many years. The fee's went up and up but making it that you could use something as bassic as bullet points or tabels never get implimented. This thread is some 5 + years old and they still haven't done it. I'm really glad i stopped paying for this programe. 

Kirrajaye
Membro

Hubspot email should be able to do EVERYTHING that regular email does, otherwise it's semi useless! It's literally just an email sorting tool if you can't fromat tables, bullet points, etc...

MCarter24
Participante

Every email client I have used in the past 20 years has allowed the creation of tables.

A required (basic) feature. Please add!  🙏