Creating Tables & Bullet Points in Sales Tool - Templates

I think it would be of great value to myself and others if we were able to create tables & bullet points in the Sales Tools Templates. Our business offers price breaks based on the order quantity and being able to put this in a table would be best (see e.g below).  I can then create a Quote Template for sales people to use. This can be done through marketing and on this post. However has been missed off the Sales Tool Template platform.  Also being able to use bullet points would be good too.

Quantity

1-49

50-99

100-299

Polo Shirt

$

$

$

10 Replies
New Contributor

Yes yes yes!

New Contributor

Yes we would value this enhancement too.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, this is absolutely vital.

Top Contributor

yes please, HubSpot!!

New Contributor

+1

Visitor

Inserting table feature is very important for our business. We badly need this feature to share few metrics with our customers. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes agreed! We send quotes as the beginning of our email sequences and it would be so much better to layout our pricing structure as a templated email

New Contributor

Another obvious ommission

Occasional Contributor

Absolutely necessary.. 

Especially because the HS workflow cannot create Products nor Quotes. HS is missing some pretty obvious true sales CRM features. Time for a catchup. (My 2cents)

Regular Contributor

I've had our sales reps constantly ask me how to insert tables into their sequences, we've been compromising by inserting a screenshot of a table, but this doesn't look nice at all and causes problems if the contact doesn't download the image.