Creating Subfolders in Templates

I have about 60-70 templates in a folder called "Callahan Templates" and it takes a while for me to find the one that I want. I think it would be a huge help in organizing and would increase our efficiency if we were able to create subfolders in templates. For example, in the "Callahan Templates" folder, I could have "Follow-ups", "Event Templates", etc.

HubSpot updates
Creating Subfolders in TemplatesCommunity Manager
changed to: New
a week ago

Hey @ifly, I've moved your feature request to this thread to combine votes and comments. 

28 Replies
taylorfriss
Advisor

WE NEEEEEED Subfolders. We can't keep our templates organized and accessible because of this. 

cameron-corniuk
Occasional Contributor

The is true for both Sequences and Templates.

For Templates, even more so, as I have some emails without a signature for direct emails and another group of basically duplicates with the signature for Sequences.

econefry
Occasional Contributor

Wholeheartedly agree, this is a critical organization piece. We all have complex sales team/content structures, I'm sure. Help us sort out their tools. Thanks!

clarinda
New Contributor

A must have feature! Make it happen. Please and thankyou.

lawolfey
Regular Contributor

please add subfolders!!! Soon! yay!

Riemann
Regular Visitor

We definitely need subfolders ! 

brodycord
New Contributor

PLEASE GIVE US SUBFOLDERS!

THIS SHOULD BE SUCH AN EASY ADDITION AND IT WOULD MAKE A HUGE IMPACT ON HOW QUICKLY WE CAN REPLY TO CUSTOMERS!

Darina46722
New Contributor

Dear Hubspot Developers,

Please, add subfolders to Sequences' foldout. That will be truly helpful in organizing my daily work.

I do like convenient hierarchySmiley Happy

Thank you for attention,

Best regards

Darina Bird

dalexander
New Contributor

Having subfolders for sequences would be a huge benefit.

Perhaps you have a reason for not implementing this? Please update us. 

brodycord
New Contributor

Any idea when these will be implemented??