Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

Creating Subfolders in Templates

I have about 60-70 templates in a folder called "Callahan Templates" and it takes a while for me to find the one that I want. I think it would be a huge help in organizing and would increase our efficiency if we were able to create subfolders in templates. For example, in the "Callahan Templates" folder, I could have "Follow-ups", "Event Templates", etc.

26 Replies
ifly
New Contributor

Adding subcategories to the sales templates tool would be helpful. Our business has multiple locations with different pricing/taxes. May help companies stay consistent with collateral that operate in multiple cities/states/countries.

jamesk
New Contributor

I agree, we have been HubSot customers for a month and we have about 20 users. With all of us creating/ modifying templates. It is becoming time consuming to constantly search for our templates. However, the recently used templates in the Gmail extension does help.

Kind regards,

James

@jcallahan wrote:

I have about 60-70 templates in a folder called "Callahan Templates" and it takes a while for me to find the one that I want. I think it would be a huge help in organizing and would increase our efficiency if we were able to create subfolders in templates. For example, in the "Callahan Templates" folder, I could have "Follow-ups", "Event Templates", etc.

Maka
Occasional Contributor

Yes, same here. I already talked to one of the Hubspot guys about this, and he said that it's on the road map. But it would be great to have this asap, I'm also struggling fwith around 60 templates in different languages.

Community Manager
Community Manager
updated to: Idea Submitted

Hey @ifly, I've moved your feature request to this thread to combine votes and comments. 

lorienmax

I do hope this is on the roadmap. I have been requesting this since templates were released I think it has been well over a year. 

lellis
Regular Contributor

It sucks that I can blow stuff away (delete) in bulk but no way to organize content by moving templates and sequences in bulk.  The ONLY way to organize templates and sequences is to move them one at a time.  Not a time saver but a time suck, so we stay disorganized and ineffective with messaging because we can't manage what we have, because Hubspot does not give us to the utility to do so.  

Maka
Occasional Contributor

@roisinkirby Is there any update on this? Thanks!

RandyCarson
New Contributor

We need subfolders for sequences. This is basic directory structure stuff...not rocket science. Please enable us to organize our sequences more neatly SOON. Thanks.

taylorfriss
Advisor

Email Template Subfolders

nbar0n
New Contributor

Good morning,

Having subfolders in template is a must have when communicating with clients. There are so many situations to handle when communicating to clients and we loose a lot of time by looking for the correct template. We came to hubspot because it brings us productivity.

Can you give us more insights on when will the feature be available?

Thank you!

Nicolas