HubSpot Ideas

asweetgem

Create shortened vanity url without bit.ly

To configure vanity url within HubSpot instead of going through external app like bit.ly.

Since domain configuration is required for landing pages and emails, why not have the vanity URL configuration for social posting within HubSpot instead of having to deal with 3rd party app. The reason why plenty of us use HubSpot is to have a single point of platform to manage all things marketing.

Products like Hootsuite can do this without having to rely on external app.

10 Replies
PThomas
Participant

I just helped convince my company to swith to Hubspot from Pardot and now I need to go explain why we need to get a bit.ly account for something that Pardot handled natively. Please add this feature to Hubspot ASAP.

isabellweiss
Contributor

Totally agree, this would be a great native feature for HubSpot. 🙂 

Rangrachel
HubSpot Employee

Really hope that this can be added to HubSpot's features! Was speaking to a customer about it and it feels like we would have been charged twice for a product that we're using. Eg: Bitly charges for the domain's shortened link on top of the subscription that they're paying for marketing subscriptions.

GutoMartino

Just came to leave a +1 here.
It is pretty impressive how much money I spend on Hubspot and in the end, I still need to buy an extra license for a branded URL shortner.

TBaker0

Yep - this is a basc function that many other platforms offer - shouldn't be too difficult to set up

fiberpunk
Contributor

Agreed to the above – please add this!

jgillan

Yes the hubspot shortened urls need to have custom branding options. https//hub doesn't look so great.

dansilver1005
Participant

Totally agree! Are you adding this?

BShukla19
Participant
Rebrandly_Fay
Participant

🎉 It’s a great day for Rebrandly  HubSpot customers! The Rebrandly integration with HubSpot is now available in the HubSpot App Marketplace!
What does this mean for you?
No more generic short links! If you’ve been frustrated by your inability to change the HubSpot short URLs when you publish your campaigns, this is the integration for you. 
Now you can publish social media content directly from Rebrandly! Save time with short branded URLs that you can customize, track, and manage all in one place. 
Boosted campaign performance! Branded short links receive up to 40% higher click-through rates than generic links, so give Rebrandly a try!

🧠 Ready to learn more? Check out the Rebrandly app in the HubSpot app marketplace now!
rebrandly.com/hubspot

Feel free to message me directly with any questions. Happy branded linking!