HubSpot Ideas

GregLawrenson

Create reports based on chosen lists

I have tried to create a report based on contacts who appear in each of my email subscription lists, however, I have encountered a few issues. Firstly there is no option to report on the preference centre, I have managed to get around this by creating lists for each of my subscription lists. However, when I try to build a report based on these lists, I am unable to select my required lists, instead the data shows all lists.

I feel it would be helpful if an option was available to include/exclude certain lists from the report builder.

GregLawrenson_0-1608046544632.png

6 Replies
scuratolo20

This is strange that we are not able to do that. It is something which should just work. Filter by lists or just use a few lists in a report should be standard!!!

JGooding

Same issue! I'm trying to create a pie chart with 3 different lists (contacts by age groups) but I always got a pie chart with all the of my lists in there. The problem is I can choose my 3 list of interest in the filter, but in visualization I can't select the list what I want to view.

Any idea how to do a pie chart where I only see the lists I selected in the filter?

KFewings
Participant | Gold Partner

I'm having the same problem and I understand why it's happening. In the filter, we're saying only show contacts that are in these specified lists. But when we drop 'List memberships' into the chart or graph it's showing all the lists that those contacts (who are in the specified lists) are members of. So yes, it's filtering out contacts who are members of DIFFERENT lists, but it isn't giving us what we want, which is to only see the lists we specified and the number of contacts in each of them!

LJaena

I wonder when HS will come up with a solution to this. It's annoying not to see the data we only need to show. 

Jung_Yueh_Lien
Participant | Diamond Partner

Upvoted ! the ability to filter the lists that appear in the reports, rather than showing ALL the lists

froettgen
HubSpot Employee

Upvoting this for a customer!