Create "Time in Lifecycle stage" report

I would like to create a custom report where i can see how much time my contacts spend in each stage of their Contact Lifecycle. I am looking for something much like the "time in deal stage" available for deals.

I know that hubspot has the "became a lead date", "became an opportunity", "became a customer date" properties, but I can't seem to get any good report using these.

HubSpot updates
15 Replies
Jorge
New Contributor

Hi,

There is already a very useful "Time in Deal Stage" panel. It would ver very useful to have a "Time in Lifecycle stage" one. 

Knowing how much time a contact spent in a stage and how much it takes to move thorugh the pipeline is a nice metric to improve sales and communication process. Very useful for and Account Excecutive or a VP of Sales or whoever is in charge of optimizing and getting better performance.

Thanks!

rachelhering

I agree. Marketo does this, Hubspot should as well.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting this idea @virginiam! I agree this would be a valuable feature and I hope it's something we can see in the future.

Marlene
Regular Contributor

I agree with this idea. It would be very helpflu feature.

HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Great idea!

A workaround would be to download a list and upload it to Excel/Google Sheets and do the calculations there. Made a quick video showing the steps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKsOM5cARVQ

Or to use an integration like G-Accon or Zapier to get the properties into Google Sheet and calculate it there.

Berk
New Contributor

This is a must-have feature. 

The report would provide extremely valuable information for salespeople and marketers alike to identify where the problem lies/where the process is bottlenecked. 

We'd love to see this implemented asap!

StormieHaller
Occasional Contributor

Totally need this function! Trying to determine the quality of our MQL's - and knowing how long they are in the marketing funnel would really help.

Luisa
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree. If you work with the sales funnel and the different stages, it is necessary to report how much time a contact spends in each stage.

JDUnymira
Occasional Contributor

This is a great idea. It's definitely a must-have and the data is already in Hubspoit. The issue is also for contacts who come in directly as MQLs vs. as basic leads. 

mariuss
New Contributor

+1. Basic, but relevant feature.