HubSpot Ideas

willtp

Create multiple Ads for LinkedIn Campaigns

Hi.

We run paid LinkedIn campaigns using LinkedIn's campaign manager. One of the most important things we do to maximise ROI is test thge copy and design of adverts during the campaign to find the highest converting copy/design.

Currently, you can only create a single Ad per campaign within HubSpot which means we therefore cannot use the HubSpot LinkedIn Ad tool as we would like. This is frustrating as being able to cenrtalise everything in HubSpot would make our workflow much easier and make it much easier to configure automations and workflows off the back of paid campaigns.

Are there any plans to address this?

10 Comentários
graceotaiza
Participante

Definitely need to clone AD campaigns! I have 76 separate ads to run. Would need to have the ability to clone ADS to consider using Hubspot for AD creation.

nr_studiotools
Participante

Yes would make sense, if you want Hubspot to not only be the analysing tool for Ads but also the place to create campaigns / ads.

AKarl2
Membro

Hi Hubspot,

I have to agree that this is a MUST HAVE.

The fact that only one creative can be handled in a campaign within Hubspot is pretty terrible.

I'm also running ~75 combinations on Linkedin and was floored to understand y'all can only traffic ONE!

Please let us know when/if multiple ad/copy combinations will be available.

It's a huge win to your user base since CTR will skyrocket like they do on the Linkedin ad platform.

LFielding
Membro

+1 for this idea!! 

It's so clean and easy to post it from HubSpot but only one creative makes it useless. 

Also the abilty to bring over any pre-built targeting audiences from LinkedI would be great.

BDeRousse
Membro

+1

My Campaign Manager similarly called out the redundancy of adding multiple creatives rolling up into the same campaign within HubSpot - an easy process in LinkedIn. And agree with LFielding about the ability to pull saved audience groups from LinkedIn Campaign Manager into the HubSpot Ad tools.

EGuevarra
Membro

This is a must! As well as the pre-built targeting audiences from within LinkedIn. 

_BF_
Participante

URGH! We pay so much for HS - why is not a thing I found this page because of the frustration of not being able to create a few split-tested ads! 😭

vsimha
Membro

This is a very big problem. @hubspot you need to fix this immediately as no one will want to do a single image ad. That goes against all kinds of A/B testing. Even there is a no clone options to clone the ads to make things easier. 

jzeesman
Participante | Parceiro Ouro

The fact that this issue still isn't resolved is very upsetting. This feature is imperative to effectively manage ad accounts, and the fact that it hasn't been addressed is frustrating.

BoFleming
HubSpot Employee

+1