HubSpot Ideas

lien

Create multi-language labels for forms in Property Settings

We currently have our website available in 8 languages, meaning we have various forms in 8 languages as well. 

Whenever we add / edit a Form Field label, we need to go in every single form and add the translated label. 

Ideally, we'd like to be able to set default label translations in the Property Settings

25 Replies
jdelope
Participant

I´d love to see that feature too, it would be pretty useful to have multilanguage properties so that you are not force to clone some type of properties (dropdown or radio select) and consequently forms for each language.

FredericQ
Participant | Partner

This is currently a big gap on Hubspot. We are in great need of this feature, to maintain a site currently in 2 languages but will soon be in 5 languages

gunryd
Participant

Same here!

Katia_A
Participant

Any news on this topic?

We also work in 4 languages and it would be nice to have this feature.

Aitor_Torres
Participant

Go for it! It is essential in a multi-language world.

GabrielaM

I need this in my life. I'm bringing onboard several organizations using different languages, and I can't stand the thought of the number of separate properties I'll have to create for basic things in each of those languages. 😞 

mcraciun
HubSpot Employee

+1 This feature is really important! It takes a lot of time to edit the language manually, especially for the Country property. 

FePf

Would really like this implemented!

We are working in internationaly organized sales and marketing teams and are using several custom properties. Much liek the HubSpot standard properties, it would be ideal if we could add property labels and content (radiobutton options, etc.) in multiple languages, so our colleagues in germany, china and the US can choose fitting options, even if english is not their native language.

JPérez7

A must have feature. It takes a long time to replicate the same feature in different languages

andrulobruzzo
Participant

+1 we currently have to create a different property by language and aggregating the results is difficutl

Raida

+1

+1

+1

Yes please! The forms are our main way of converting leads and we need the data to sync right away without having to create separate properties and fields for each form. 

CarolineZ

+1, we have 6 languages by now and more to come. Would be a huge benefit for us.

MaximePhilippon
Member | Partner

I support this idea as well! In particular, I find the fact we're not able to define labels and descriptions for other languages a real pain point in scaling marketing automation (ie : modifications have to be done in multiple places) and managing workflows. 

DavidVoigt
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Yes please. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong!

chaderer

This is exactly what we are looking for too. Wondering why it is yet available for HubSpot properties (like hs_marketable_reason_type) and not for custom properies.

DominiqueV
Participant | Platinum Partner

I need this also. I'm a HubSpot Solution partner and this creates a lot of work that could be solve with multi-lingual properties. 

Not just the labels, also values like dropdown values. Another problem that arises because we don't have this is that we can't use dropdown values to personalize in emails because it's only in one language. 

Something I've been waiting for for a long time. 

Nitsan
Participant

I really need this feature, when should it be released? it's been 3.5 years since it was first requested..

MBurr

This is still very much needed. We currently support 9 languages, and right now our solution is to self-host forms so that the form can automatically update the language shown depending on the Visitor's IP address. This means any form change or testing we want to do has to involve engineering resources and our brand creative team, which really bogs us down. I was hoping to switch our forms back to embedded HubSpot forms, but now I realize that doing so would require a massive amount of effort to keep each translation updated whenever we make a change. If HubSpot wants bigger customers, then you need to address the needs of global companies.

a_mccaffrey
Participant

I am also looking for this feature. If it's possible for default Hubspot properties to be multilingual, it should also be possible to manually control this for custom properties.

LorenzoRicci
Participant | Platinum Partner

We need this feature for our clients enterprise that works wordlwide.